Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vitamin E

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vitamin E

Does anyone have any thoughts/recommendations for vitamin E supplementation? It's been recommended to supplement with a low dose of vitamin E as I eliminate PUFAs (as much as possible). Supposedly it takes years to undo the damage all that shitty oil does. I am eating more vitamin E rich foods like spinach and avacados, maybe that is sufficient?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mixed. Tocotrienols. Wicked supplements tococaps are the best kind in my opinion but want to try Eric's version pretty badly. The dude fucking invented andro hard. About Botanical Craft is Eric's new company. I've been using some variation since I crashed and weirdly even though I'm "recovered" and still actively trying to boost my natty dht (it's working I'm dry as fuck) my hair is thinning so slowly it's almost imperceptible. The old primordial performance guys swore by toco8 for hairloss and apart from nizoral once or twice a week I actively dodge anti androgens of any kind.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Mixed. Tocotrienols. Wicked supplements tococaps are the best kind in my opinion but want to try Eric's version pretty badly. The dude fucking invented andro hard. About Botanical Craft is Eric's new company. I've been using some variation since I crashed and weirdly even though I'm "recovered" and still actively trying to boost my natty dht (it's working I'm dry as fuck) my hair is thinning so slowly it's almost imperceptible. The old primordial performance guys swore by toco8 for hairloss and apart from nizoral once or twice a week I actively dodge anti androgens of any kind.
    Hey bro, share your nowadays stack to increase your DHT along shorgum

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get around to it, there's a thread somewhere I think. I'm about to change all the herbs up so not worth it right now cause the information will be obsolete in a month.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get around to it, there's a thread somewhere I think. I'm about to change all the herbs up so not worth it right now cause the information will be obsolete in a month.
    Ok....

I remember some time ago (before to dive on protocol), i did stack Shorgum+Creatine+Tribulus+Coffee on the same day....i felt my penis litteraly bubble because of libido...i will try it again.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you notice anything with cistanche? It is proven to increase 5ar. I usually feel a bit of a boost on cistanche day

Herba Cistanche (Rou Cong-Rong): One of the Best Pharmaceutical Gifts of Traditional Chinese Medicine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Do you notice anything with cistanche? It is proven to increase 5ar. I usually feel a bit of a boost on cistanche day

Herba Cistanche (Rou Cong-Rong): One of the Best Pharmaceutical Gifts of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    From Cistanche i didn't notice anything on the day of use, but it keeps on my cycle for the general benefits i will have at the end of the day....it is not coincidence this herb is present in so much chinese libido boosters.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post

I love Cistanche. It gives me a mellow yet alpha feeling. Really laid back but powerful at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, the best vitamin E supp is either the toco caps or the palm fruit extract from Erics company. He hit the nail on the head with this^^^^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I love Cistanche. It gives me a mellow yet alpha feeling. Really laid back but powerful at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, the best vitamin E supp is either the toco caps or the palm fruit extract from Erics company. He hit the nail on the head with this^^^^^^^^^^^
    what about just straight up red palm oil? (ethically sourced of course) Seems like it's one of the healthiest fats out there
    Last edited by basementdweller; 07-04-2018 at 06:03 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used TocoCaps back in the day, they're no longer sourceable now to my knowledge. Wicked's site is down. I enjoyed them a lot.

Eric's product looks really good, but my issue is the price per month. With all of my other supplements, the last thing I need is an extra 50 USD going out the door. Especially when my wife's about to stop working.

LIFE, baby. LIFE.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.