User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't ingest any supplements that aren't on the protocol. No add-ons are necessary, but a ton of them are counter-productive.

You seem fairly manic. Do yourself a favor and slowww down. You've clearly crashed, but in the first stages you might have delusional days where you swing all the way back up and think you're healed. So it's important to ignore your thoughts and symptoms and just get going with the whole protocol. Fast ASAP, and read through the protocol several times during the fast.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really good to hear that said out loud @Durantia37 . After 2weeks I felt so good compared to aftercrash that I went twice and ate shitfood and socialized. Just now I know that I felt way from normal lol, but I felt too confident. Now I'm back on track 100%. Crying bout the sides won't help me anyway.. still sometimes helps to throw it out to get over it can't lie xd.
    I've one stressful workday on tuesday and after it I will manage to hold my work stressfree and hit this shiet with a waterfast.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm the fuck down, Bankai. You absolutely need to relax, your cortisol is probably through the roof right now.

I'm not sure water fasting is always necessarily the right thing to do so early on in this whole process, you sound incredibly stressed and I feel like water fasting should be approached in a much more peaceful mindspace.

I just want you to know that this swinging back and forth you're experiencing is a fantastic sign of recovery. It's disheartening but I had several downswings that were always followed by my highest points (during that period of my life) and then another slightly higher downswing.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright I just deleted my whining pussyass-comment.
    I just took a minutelong coldshower and am ready to fight this shit!
    Thank you @entropy for the comment it really helped me to get through the night!

Got questions tho!
    What's the general advice on fixing sleepissues? Ashwaganda at night?
    My heart is calm even if stressed during the day, but pounding af when I'm laying relaxed in my bed. And I tend to wake up always at 1 o'clock superawake. After I seem not to get good sleep afterwards.
    I went some days after 1am and seem to be able to sleep then for 5-6h. But I can't always sleep to 10am xd.
    And I seem to be really hungry now after the initial crash, was debating to maybe stick to the protocol with fruits as carbbackloading cuz I seem to crave fructose extremely(and dairy somehow, not eating it tho).
    But today is the first day my stomach is making weird noises(kinda like these early schooldays when it happened when everyonewas quiet XD), so I guess fasting it is!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm absolutely sorry to be that guy.. but has anyone here recovered from collagen breakup..? it's killing me inside.. my face is oily and is hydrated. But my whole skin on my whole body is getting totally wrecked and especially on my face/hands. It's like my body is eating up the collagen and I'm scared shitless.. I aged 5years in 2 weeks, if this keeps for a full more month I will look older than my dad.. even know it's already worse in some aspects..
    The only guy with the same I found is "pageidol" and he didn't seem to be able to fight it.. I'm broken :/ just fuck

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    And I'm absolutely sorry to be that guy.. but has anyone here recovered from collagen breakup..? it's killing me inside.. my face is oily and is hydrated. But my whole skin on my whole body is getting totally wrecked and especially on my face/hands. It's like my body is eating up the collagen and I'm scared shitless.. I aged 5years in 2 weeks, if this keeps for a full more month I will look older than my dad.. even know it's already worse in some aspects..
    The only guy with the same I found is "pageidol" and he didn't seem to be able to fight it.. I'm broken :/ just fuck
    Stop asking these questions. Completely pointless and contradicting to the mindset you need to find to beat this.

I had horrible collagen loss. I looked like I aged ten years over night. I now look younger than most of my friends by five years, and we’re the same age. Was on vacation the last week and a woman at the pool asked our ages and thought I was no older than 23. I’m 30.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thirty this year and people are consistently shocked I look so young. I looked horrific for a while, you'd be surprised at what weeks of insufficient sleep can do to human being.
    You really need to quiet your mind bud. Meditation is actually really useful for this.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys it means a lot! I don't have a "tired look" tho :/, I've tried to avoid most stressors for 2 weeks and I've like 2 face markers which always got worse during periods where I didn't sleep (cuz going late etc.) And these "markers" look good, it's like my pores are fkin blasting up, almost look like a cat with them on my cheecks now(where u usually don't get lines pre60 or so..), but u guys still are helping a lot!!
    Bottomside is worse tho since 2-3days..:/
    I'm fasted now for 36h and I woke up again like 8times during the night.
    But I dreamed something and started to feel tired at 5am, which is amazing since I haven't really felt "tiredness" for the last 2weeks. I wake up all the time superawake and wired instantly and with a huge heartrate at night. Which just doesnt correspond to my state of mind.. slowly thinking to maybe to try to sleep at day cuz my heartrate is always low there..
    Keeping the fast for 5-7days and then adding some juicedays. Keeping integrated all of the protocol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided for these herbs.
    1. Pine Pollen Power of course
    2. Schisandra extract
    3. Mucuna extract
    4. Lions Mane organic dual extract
    5. He Shou Wu Extract
    6. Cordyceps Militaris Organic
    7. Cistanche
    I got some Ashwaganda already which I'm taking.

Main problems I have.
    - Heart race at night and too high overall, very shallow sleep
    - ED, braindikkconnection 10%
    - skin is gettin fakd on whole body
    just saying it again so maybe someone can throw in what I should skip or take from these herbs. I can probably get more as time goes by, but that would be it for the start^^

Are there problems to get it to Europe? And how close after the fast should I start with the rotation^^

And my freakin pee is slightly yellowish again today! , peeing fkin clear for almost 3 weeks made me anxious af. As if my body wouldn't take in ANY nutrients at all.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Stop asking these questions. Completely pointless and contradicting to the mindset you need to find to beat this.

I had horrible collagen loss. I looked like I aged ten years over night. I now look younger than most of my friends by five years, and we’re the same age. Was on vacation the last week and a woman at the pool asked our ages and thought I was no older than 23. I’m 30.
    I had one girl think I was 21 (I'm turning 29 in August). I had a girlfriend who was 18 too (open relationship but just broke a month ago but have a new one who's 19).

I still have dark eye circles though and a lot of grey hair from the insomnia. My sleep is pretty good nowadayz but still not always as restful as it used to be even on protocol sometimes but like 90%. Whenever I go to the club the girls I go with and they're brutally honest with often tell me I'm the best looking on there.

Also one I was at the worst of PFS my friends told me I looked terrible they though I was abusing hardcore drugs like cocaine and shit lol

gbolduev acftually explains a lot of the reasons why things happen for people PFS eg) penis shrinkage a lot of it is because coritisol is sky high. when you're fight or flight the dick literally retracts up lmao. it's not permanent though. my dick shrank, my balls shrank, my face became moon face, my dick couldn't get fully hard, I'd have panic attacks, couldn't sleep longer then 2 hours a night (first like month of crashing), insane anhedonia, complete anhedonia, crippling depression, lost all self confidence pretty much all back and then some.

and yeah in some ways I'm better then I was before. My face feels inflamed a bit still though and sometimes brain dick connection feels off but I think it also just might be cuz I'm so used to thinking about symptoms. I don't think I monitored how my face felt and dick felt before PFS as much.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.