User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

It's been a while but I wanted to report I've been doing really well. Been feeling good overall. Last week I had three rounds of sex in one night with my new FWB, so I think it's safe to say the problems in that area are minimal now.

If this lasts until June I'll make a recovery post.

Thank you so much for all the support these last few years. It's so good to be past the worst of this.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hi all,

It's been a while but I wanted to report I've been doing really well. Been feeling good overall. Last week I had three rounds of sex in one night with my new FWB, so I think it's safe to say the problems in that area are minimal now.

If this lasts until June I'll make a recovery post.

Thank you so much for all the support these last few years. It's so good to be past the worst of this.
    Lasts? Keep doing what you're doing and it will just get better......you'll see. Great news, and congrats. Looking forward to your recovery post.

Just an FYI...when I made my recovery post in 2012, I had been solid for about six months or so....no downswings, problems, etc. Basically this program became my way of life, so I just stayed with it.....I continued to "recover" or grow for years after that. You don't realize how good things can be until you get there. You've been through the worst...now enjoy the best.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-27-2019 at 11:50 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations man. Glad to see the time, energy, and dedication have finally paid off. It’s a fantastic feeling. You deserve it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Had a few ups and downs the last few months, but I'm happy to report I've been holding steady and consider myself recovered. As soon as I have some time I'll be making a post in the Recoveries section.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, throw them at me. As soon as I have some time I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks CDsnuts, Maxout, and everyone who helped me out while I was in a really rough spot. It's been a long 2.5 years, but I'm really glad it's behind me.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey guys,

Had a few ups and downs the last few months, but I'm happy to report I've been holding steady and consider myself recovered. As soon as I have some time I'll be making a post in the Recoveries section.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, throw them at me. As soon as I have some time I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks CDsnuts, Maxout, and everyone who helped me out while I was in a really rough spot. It's been a long 2.5 years, but I'm really glad it's behind me.
    Excellent.

Please do add to the recoveries section as that is where everyone that comes here wishes to graduate to. You put your time in, now you get to add to the growing list of recoveries we've built here. As soon as you can, please post!

Congrats on all of your dedication and hard work. Do yourself a favor though, and keep going! It will continue to get better. Even when you think you're "there" you'll be surprised at how much better you can actually become.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im very glad for you brother...
    Would you say, that your Penie numbness issues are completetly solved now?..Its one of my most annoying symptoms (Though i have skin numbness all over my body, but genital numbness is very very annoying and hard to accept).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silent?pain89 View Post
    Would you say, that your Penie numbness issues are completetly solved now?..Its one of my most annoying symptoms (Though i have skin numbness all over my body, but genital numbness is very very annoying and hard to accept).
    I'll let him speak for himself, but typically when we say that we are recovered, that means exactly that, recovered.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's safe by now to say I've got myself a repution of being a little bit of a douche to the people looking for an EXCUSE not to follow the program. If he comes back and says "hey dude my cock is 90% as sensitive as it was when I was sixteen years old" are you gonna then think to yourself "well there's no point following the program then"?

It was easier on me than some guys but every single man injured by that drug is capable of recovery and I believe that wholeheartedly. Especially you.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I think it's safe by now to say I've got myself a repution of being a little bit of a douche to the people looking for an EXCUSE not to follow the program. If he comes back and says "hey dude my cock is 90% as sensitive as it was when I was sixteen years old" are you gonna then think to yourself "well there's no point following the program then"?

It was easier on me than some guys but every single man injured by that drug is capable of recovery and I believe that wholeheartedly. Especially you.
    Very good point, and good to see you back here Entropy. When I was at my worst I would have settled for being 75% healed before I knew that a complete reversal was possible. But it's not only possible, we go past our original baseline to something that is even BETTER then what we knew before the ravages of PFS.

Get on the program, stay on the program and you'll get there too. @silent?pain89

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say it's mostly there, but I'm kinda glad it's *slightly* less sensitive? I used to pop pretty quickly and now I can enjoy sex longer now. But I was super horny and overly sensitive before PFS, so now I feel normal. It's honestly a blessing. My overactive libido was more trouble than it was worth. I still get hard for flirting and physical activity super easily and can go multiple rounds in one night, but I rarely walk around with an erection anymore because I can't stop thinking about sex. I still love sex. I still get turned on by shit. I'm fucking on a regular basis. I'm just not overwhelmingly horny. I'm actually really grateful for it.

To put this in perspective, I went 9 months with my downstairs bits being completely numb. Now it feels normal and I'm thrilled.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.