Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A recovered guy posts a log?

Sup fellas,
    Been a while hasn't it? Now I'm not gonna lie here, pfs is five years behind me and life has changed a whole lot since then.

The problem is, I haven't been looking after myself as well as I could and I'm starting to feel it (drinking, smoking, you know, all the stuff we're meant to do in moderation.)

Since you guys commandeered our forum, I don't have anywhere else to post a log anyway... I was wondering if you lot would like to see it?

Be well kids,

Entro
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup for sure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got company over the next couple of days so only horizontal workouts. I've already started keto so I can get back into back loading and I'm thinking I'm gonna start light and add weight at every workout. Once my diet is in check and I'm lifting regular etc I might even give andros a whirl.
    Any recommendations? I've already got a acupressure mat and holosync to work on daily, cold water therapy, skin brushing a bath mate I never stopped my supps (to be listed) but I'm always up for trying new things.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup Entropy,

Thanks for logging again. I remember youre one of the first to recover right?
    Congrats!

Im wondering what exactly do you mean by youre "starting to feel it", when it comes to drinking and smoking.
    Do you feel like youre going backwards from recovery? Or you just feel less than optimal in general?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Sup Entropy,

Thanks for logging again. I remember youre one of the first to recover right?
    Congrats!

Im wondering what exactly do you mean by youre "starting to feel it", when it comes to drinking and smoking.
    Do you feel like youre going backwards from recovery? Or you just feel less than optimal in general?
    I知 pretty sure he means the last statement you said. When I知 on a drinking spree, I can tell I知 feeling bad as in health wise. It isn稚 as if PFS symptoms come back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I知 pretty sure he means the last statement you said. When I知 on a drinking spree, I can tell I知 feeling bad as in health wise. It isn稚 as if PFS symptoms come back.
    Exactly this! I'm just a moderately unfit 30 year old man who knows he's not looking after himself as well as he could be.
    I was going to start the log to keep in touch with you guys, keep track of my progress and get new ideas.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Exactly this! I'm just a moderately unfit 30 year old man who knows he's not looking after himself as well as he could be.
    I was going to start the log to keep in touch with you guys, keep track of my progress and get new ideas.
    Bro, if it helps you, of course everyone including myself would love to have you back here!

Post away!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bro, if it helps you, of course everyone including myself would love to have you back here!

Post away!
    Haha thanks bud. It's good to see you.

I was thinking of swinging towards a keto/closer to carnivore style diet. It's gonna be hellish dropping sugar from my coffee again but it was my fault for adding it back in the first place really wasn't it?

My workouts are generally gonna be 3 x a week heavy strength training (the big five mostly with maybe a little isolation). I think I'm gonna work on quitting smoking before I think too much about cardio since a couple sets of stairs will wipe out my 20 a day lungs right about now.

Trying to get together a decent morning routine right about now, breathing exercises etc. Any ideas on how to use cold water therapy without a shower? I've only got a bathtub in my flat because England is fucking backwards

Anyway CD, when are you gonna update tmo? I'm lacking on good resources right about how.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Haha thanks bud. It's good to see you.

I was thinking of swinging towards a keto/closer to carnivore style diet. It's gonna be hellish dropping sugar from my coffee again but it was my fault for adding it back in the first place really wasn't it?

My workouts are generally gonna be 3 x a week heavy strength training (the big five mostly with maybe a little isolation). I think I'm gonna work on quitting smoking before I think too much about cardio since a couple sets of stairs will wipe out my 20 a day lungs right about now.

Trying to get together a decent morning routine right about now, breathing exercises etc. Any ideas on how to use cold water therapy without a shower? I've only got a bathtub in my flat because England is fucking backwards

Anyway CD, when are you gonna update tmo? I'm lacking on good resources right about how.
    No shower? wtf? lol. Looks like you're going to be dipping yourself into an ice cold tub my man.......

I know, I know, the site needs some TLC. Over the next few months not only is it going to be updated, but the look is going to be changed and it's generally going to get a nice facelift to make it look much more professional. After that, I'm going to start actively marketing the site.

My main business has been going nuts so that's been keeping me proper busy over the past few months. I actually went a month or two without checking into this forum, which I generally don't like doing as I like to keep my finger on the pulse so to speak. But the "day job" is where I make my money, so that's where most of my attention has been.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"