User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No shower? wtf? lol. Looks like you're going to be dipping yourself into an ice cold tub my man.......

I know, I know, the site needs some TLC. Over the next few months not only is it going to be updated, but the look is going to be changed and it's generally going to get a nice facelift to make it look much more professional. After that, I'm going to start actively marketing the site.

My main business has been going nuts so that's been keeping me proper busy over the past few months. I actually went a month or two without checking into this forum, which I generally don't like doing as I like to keep my finger on the pulse so to speak. But the "day job" is where I make my money, so that's where most of my attention has been.
    No shower! I've been running in a cold bath after I bathe Joe and chilling in it. Sometimes if I cba ill use Mark Wilsons Mason jar method and just cool the boys.

So I'm back on the stronglifts program, if you guys are already kinda strong I fully recommend a 5x5 workout, I feel like hitting those big compound lifts as heavy you can really boosts my overall wellbeing.

My supplements could give CD a run for their money if anyone is interested I'm happy to post at a later date.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Entropy.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another ducking gimp

All these cunt s did was divert me from seeing a fuc!ing spaciousness. In had a libido

fucking arseholes.

Should have gone back to.urology for TRY and rsmmed.it up both CD and awor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    No shower! I've been running in a cold bath after I bathe Joe and chilling in it. Sometimes if I cba ill use Mark Wilsons Mason jar method and just cool the boys.

So I'm back on the stronglifts program, if you guys are already kinda strong I fully recommend a 5x5 workout, I feel like hitting those big compound lifts as heavy you can really boosts my overall wellbeing.

My supplements could give CD a run for their money if anyone is interested I'm happy to post at a later date.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Entropy.
    I'm not going well because invalidated the photovoltaic never worked for.me anyway anymore than zinc and vitamin d

If I had gone my own way and done try when I had normal.cock and balls and linguistic in had had befiren this witnessed a thing of he got over the finish line

Whitbread in had a.good kubidonandnormsl.cock.n balls.when you were here

I.look for ten years modernisation I am u ingbto.fucking i llmyself

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    I'm not going well because invalidated the photovoltaic never worked for.me anyway anymore than zinc and vitamin d

If I had gone my own way and done try when I had normal.cock and balls and linguistic in had had befiren this witnessed a thing of he got over the finish line

Whitbread in had a.good kubidonandnormsl.cock.n balls.when you were here

I.look for ten years modernisation I am u ingbto.fucking i llmyself
    You just gunna dig up all old forum posts as a desperate cry for attention, you sad fuck. Stop blaming other people for your choices, you're delusional.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfofciren View Post
    You just gunna dig up all old forum posts as a desperate cry for attention, you sad fuck. Stop blaming other people for your choices, you're delusional.
    Hahaha you English?

Fucking stupid cunt your only posts are criticising me

And yes I'll sla g any of this cunts disciples off thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolfofciren View Post
    All I had to Do was visit a urologist when In had nirmal.dock and BALLS and spontaneous erections et c

Not this cunt and haunting absolute shite

- - - Updated - - -

Just remember to Sun them ducking BALLS ahahahahah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my posts pure mark e Smith soybean joycean prose

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Sup fellas,
    Been a while hasn't it? Now I'm not gonna lie here, pfs is five years behind me and life has changed a whole lot since then.

The problem is, I haven't been looking after myself as well as I could and I'm starting to feel it (drinking, smoking, you know, all the stuff we're meant to do in moderation.)

Since you guys commandeered our forum, I don't have anywhere else to post a log anyway... I was wondering if you lot would like to see it?

Be well kids,

Entro
    I'll drop a fucking log in your f e you smug English midget cunt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do a big fucking shite in your midget English fucking face you cunt

Trt would have saved em you fucking English spastic