User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys – figured I’d post this. When I started this fucked up journey I had lost about 10 pounds seemingly overnight. I went from 175 to 165. After fasting, I dropped all the way to 150. I’m now sitting at 177 and am stronger than I’ve ever been. I hit 225 for 15 on bench today and 135 for 50 last week. Did some other maxes recently too.

BP: 225x15, 135x50, 305x1
    DL: 450
    BS: 325
    Power clean: 295
    Power snatch: 205
    Strict press: 195

Proud of how far I’ve come. Whenever I lift, I think of the wolf of wall street scene where he tells everyone that he wants them to solve their problems by getting rich. I think of CDs avatar railing a line of tongkat and telling me the same but instead of rich it’s jacked.
    Last edited by Ratchet_V2; 05-19-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Hey guys – figured I’d post this. When I started this fucked up journey I had lost about 10 pounds seemingly overnight. I went from 175 to 165. After fasting, I dropped all the way to 150. I’m now sitting at 177 and am stronger than I’ve ever been. I hit 225 for 15 on bench today and 135 for 50 last week. Did some other maxes recently too.

Proud of how far I’ve come. Whenever I lift, I think of the wolf of wall street scene where he tells everyone that he wants them to solve their problems by getting rich. I think of CDs avatar railing a line of tongkat and telling me the same but instead of rich it’s jacked.
    You’re an animal my friend

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother, I’ve been reading your thread. Seeing as most of your symptoms have healed except your penile symptoms, I’d say give pelvic floor therapy/foam rolling a try. It seems that you may have developed pelvic floor dysfunction (and especially your reaction to the bath mate, which was neither from the bath mate or fin indicates this. It’s very common for guys with PFD/Hard Flaccid to get fucked from a bath mate as the area is so tight. I think incorporating this (I am too) into your recovery will bring you to your 100%. It’s possible you developed this as a result of excessive stress, launching your body into a state of fight or flight, in addition to excessive fapping. Give it a try, stay on the protocol. You will heal. I’m doing this at the moment as well, but have a juice feast to finish.

It’s imperative to know that your reaction to bath mate was due to a tight pelvic floor. I was in a discord for pelvic floor dysfunction, word for word, and that’s what causes that reaction. The pelvic floor dysfunction could also be mediated neurologically, which the protocol will fix. I’d still add in foam rolling, massage therapy, exercises to strengthen surrounding areas. These things will work hand-in-hand in the protocol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol....railing a line of tongkat....

Great job thus far man. You've come far, but there is still work to do. Just imagine how you will feel in another few months?

Keep up the good work. Great inspiration for others.

You'll be making the coveted recovery post sooner then later!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    My brother, I’ve been reading your thread. Seeing as most of your symptoms have healed except your penile symptoms, I’d say give pelvic floor therapy/foam rolling a try. It seems that you may have developed pelvic floor dysfunction (and especially your reaction to the bath mate, which was neither from the bath mate or fin indicates this. It’s very common for guys with PFD/Hard Flaccid to get fucked from a bath mate as the area is so tight. I think incorporating this (I am too) into your recovery will bring you to your 100%. It’s possible you developed this as a result of excessive stress, launching your body into a state of fight or flight, in addition to excessive fapping. Give it a try, stay on the protocol. You will heal. I’m doing this at the moment as well, but have a juice feast to finish.

It’s imperative to know that your reaction to bath mate was due to a tight pelvic floor. I was in a discord for pelvic floor dysfunction, word for word, and that’s what causes that reaction. The pelvic floor dysfunction could also be mediated neurologically, which the protocol will fix. I’d still add in foam rolling, massage therapy, exercises to strengthen surrounding areas. These things will work hand-in-hand in the protocol.
    I've been reading alot about this "pelvic floor dysfunction" simply from perusing the whatsapp group. The bottom line is, he will heal simply by continuing to do what he has been doing.

I have never even heard the term for this before this group.

I think you may have this a bit mixed up. The only way guys get "fucked" by the bathmate is by not using it carefully/properly and going to hard/to much suction, for their first couple sessions. THAT is common. There is a big learning curve in the beginning to using the unit properly. That being said, because the area is so under used and tight, the bathmate is the perfect thing to use to remedy this situation.

NOTHING is going to get blood into your little guy like the bathmate. Nothing. This is crucial for the reasons already mentioned a thousand times.

This is simply a matter of "going slower"......that's all.

I of course have no argument about doing the other ancillary work you mentioned, foam rolling, stretching, etc. It will all work towards fixing the issue.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, going to take the leap and start my first UH cycle tomorrow. I’m hoping some of the veterans here can answer a few quick Qs:

1) Am I good to apply this to my fat pad/pubic area and around my groin/base of dick? My fat pad is the only area of my body that I've really deposited fat onto since I crashed. It’s not an issue for me per se, but I think it’s reflective of something going on in that area of my body that I intuitively feel like UH would help to correct. Also, the base of my dick has seemingly eroded, for lack of a better word. It’s rotated on the axis, and I don’t really know how to explain it. It’s like a tree that lost the part of its trunk that gets wider as it nears the ground? Now it’s just a straight up tree, if not even a little concave at the base? I feel like androgens, especially applied topically in this area, would help. I have no scientific evidence or background to support this.

2) Am I good to start this cycle after a few weekends of drinking? I’ve had a few bachelor party weekends and just returned home from a 3-day wedding bender, obviously not ideal. I’ll be running TUDCA in congruence with the UH to cover my liver. Obviously the drinking isn’t ideal, but I’d like to squeeze this cycle in this month and next before I leave for a fishing trip in Panama end of July. I have a clean 7 weeks to dedicate to nothing else but the protocol, and it’s finally sunny and nice where I’m at, so it seems like the perfect time. This cycle would be 4-6 weeks. I’ll also remain sober after the cycle and have a plan in place for the herb rotation/PCT.

2) Are there any signs or symptoms that would indicate one to stop the cycle immediately? From what I’ve read, cycles vary for everyone, and i know that for some, things have to get worse before they get better. I’m operating under the mindset that I’m going to commit to at least 5 weeks and am expecting some turbulence, but I don’t want to push through anything that would actually be doing more harm than good. Im very sensitive to pine pollen (not in a good way) and only take it once in my rotation. Without fail, my PFS will rear it’s ugly head everytime I take it. Could be allergies. Could be the androsterone.

I plan on upping my carb intake about 50g-75g while on cycle. I also plan on drinking an adrenal cocktail once a day to help replenish and maintain sodium/potassium levels. For those that don’t know, it’s a cup of coconut water, 1/4 cup oj, and some redmond sea salt. Honestly pretty good. Other than that, it’s going to be business as usual.

For those who are curious, it’s hard to put a number on where I’m at % wise. The only remaining symptom that’s really detrimental to my well being at this point is my dick size. I lost a little length and I’d say a little over .5” in the girth, plus it’s rotated on its axis and has some weird dents and ribs in it now. I can’t tell if it’s stabilized or if it’s still getting worse. It’s honestly the main reason I’m running this cycle.

I still experience the vast array of symptoms that I’ve mentioned in the past, but the degree and frequency of them has become less and less and more and more sparse. if my dick were to magically resolve to its old state, I’d put myself at 90% of the way there.

Will check in early tomorrow, hopefully see some of your kind responses. Wish everyone the best in their recoveries – you will get there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 4. Started at 1 pump, then 2 pumps for two days. Going to give 3 a go and see what happens. I have a feeling 2-3 will be my sweet spot.

My vascularity and muscle hardness is already off the chain. It was noticeable by day 2. Slight libido/EQ increase on day two as well, but haven’t seen it since. Already experiencing some achy joints, couldn’t even skateboard cause my big toe hurt to push. Also, my sleep
    Is definitely more fragmented. I’m only waking up 1-2x, which is fine, but I’m exhausted. It’s like I’m sleeping and reaping none of the benefits. Serious bags under my eyes. Other than that, some weird, vivid dreams cause I’m anxious about this whole thing, & that’s that.

Q: will I retain the body comp benefits of this cycle afterwards, or will I soften up, grow tits, and never be able to attain the natural body physique I had before cause of suppression? Or will my t explode?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn’t worry about suppression from the prohormones. They’re in the protocol specifically for that reason (the goal of this protocol is to create the most androgenic version of you possible).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 4. Started at 1 pump, then 2 pumps for two days. Going to give 3 a go and see what happens. I have a feeling 2-3 will be my sweet spot.

My vascularity and muscle hardness is already off the chain. It was noticeable by day 2. Slight libido/EQ increase on day two as well, but haven’t seen it since. Already experiencing some achy joints, couldn’t even skateboard cause my big toe hurt to push. Also, my sleep
    Is definitely more fragmented. I’m only waking up 1-2x, which is fine, but I’m exhausted. It’s like I’m sleeping and reaping none of the benefits. Serious bags under my eyes. Other than that, some weird, vivid dreams cause I’m anxious about this whole thing, & that’s that.

Q: will I retain the body comp benefits of this cycle afterwards, or will I soften up, grow tits, and never be able to attain the natural body physique I had before cause of suppression? Or will my t explode?
    You’re going to have impacted sleep on these prohormones due to the effect on GABA. My sleep was always worse on cycle. Also, the remainder of your issues on this cycle scream low estrogen. If you can confirm this on a blood test, my recommendation would be to try Alpha Four. 4 Andro was a godsend to me on this journey as it kept me from having extremely low estrogen on prohormone cycles. I incorporated it on my third cycle during recovery.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ratchet I can attest to what Maxout is saying, my bloodtest showed low E so I'm on my 2nd week of Alpha Four. If you choose to do this, CD recommended me to keep an UltraHard bottle on the side to switch midcycle if necessary.

And Maxout, you say PH affect GABA. Since pfs-tinnitus is linked to low gaba, does this mean that I shouldnt expect PH to lower my tinnitus during the cycle, but maybe moreso during the snapback?