User Tag List

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey man we didn't interact much but you were the first one to reply to my log this winter, and I must've read all of your posts, so I feel like I know you a bit.

Really inspiring to see how far you came; if you can do it everyone can. Sometimes I catch myself being depressed about my tinnitus or low libido but it's nothing compared to what you had, and you overcame it.

We're strangers on a forum board but I'm happy for you man
    Very happy to hear that man, I spent a lot of time documenting my experiences knowing it would help others in the future. Keep on keeping on my friend, nothing but great things ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Hell yeah dude.

I also just had my first real upturn yesterday and this morning. It's gone now but it gets me excited knowing that I'm on the right path.

Kick life's ass my friend.
    You’re absolutely on the right path my man. Same goes to you, kick this thing in the ass. You got this.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a bunch of heart warming posts from a bunch of dudes no less. Respect. For all of you guys. You guys are what make this place what it is.

I'm beyond happy for you Turnover. Your log was detailed and meticulous and I guarantee it will be helping guys YEARS from now.

Please come back and make your recovery post (when appropriate of course)

A great end to a great log!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I’m no longer suffering. I still have PFS and I am not out of the woods but I no longer live in fear or despair. I have a lot of friends, a good job, hobbies, I do very well with women, even the ones out of my league just due to the confidence and health I’ve obtained from this, I’m enjoying my life, loving the protocol and these pro hormone cycles, learned a lot about myself, it’s going really well. I’m telling you man.. I have been through the absolute worst of it. I’m not sure this condition gets much worse than what I’ve experienced. So for everyone living in the shitty state I was in just a year ago, hold on. It gets better. And you’re gonna be fine. So much love for all of you.

I’ll update here and there but I really want to stay off these forums. Just keep your hope alive, you’re all gonna make it out.
    Congrats, man! You deserve this!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What a bunch of heart warming posts from a bunch of dudes no less. Respect. For all of you guys. You guys are what make this place what it is.

I'm beyond happy for you Turnover. Your log was detailed and meticulous and I guarantee it will be helping guys YEARS from now.

Please come back and make your recovery post (when appropriate of course)

A great end to a great log!
    Thank you my man. For EVERYTHING. I’d still be in the trenches without you, you can’t see the impact your efforts are making through your phone screen, but you had a huge impact on my life.

That being said, I’m still keeping this log going until I’m 100%. I still have PFS but I’ve turned the corner and finally hit the point where I realize that this thing has an end. I’m currently 10 weeks on cycle, shooting for 14 weeks so we will have to wait and see how the snap back treats me. I’m feeling good now, excited to see how things are when my body is back and fully adjusted after ending cycle. Currently sort of run down, but not so much that I need to stop.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, dropping by to say I’m sick, I haven’t been “actually” sick in over 2 years, besides my crashes which gave me fevers and headaches, but not a “normal” sickness. I have a sore throat, runny nose, tired, general cold symptoms.

Got a covid test so we will see the results, but even if it’s covid I’m surprised to be sick in the first place since it’s been so long. Hoping this is a good sign.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-29-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s probably a good sign that you’re getting sick again. I have the same problem, I’ve never gotten actually sick for longer than a few hours since I crashed.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested negative for corona, so my body is able to get normal sick now. Good stuff

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you my man. For EVERYTHING. I’d still be in the trenches without you, you can’t see the impact your efforts are making through your phone screen, but you had a huge impact on my life.

That being said, I’m still keeping this log going until I’m 100%. I still have PFS but I’ve turned the corner and finally hit the point where I realize that this thing has an end. I’m currently 10 weeks on cycle, shooting for 14 weeks so we will have to wait and see how the snap back treats me. I’m feeling good now, excited to see how things are when my body is back and fully adjusted after ending cycle. Currently sort of run down, but not so much that I need to stop.
    You are very welcome my friend.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dudes.

Little update, next week I’m packing up all my shit and moving from Michigan to Colorado. I’ve put this on the back burner since I crashed because I simply wasn’t able to function enough to do it. I had to put my life on hold... for years. As soon as I began feeling a little better I started applying for jobs. A little over a year ago, I couldn’t even speak a coherent sentence, could barely leave my house, couldn’t function. Now I’m steady into my career, and I just got a great job out in Denver as an accountant making good money, got a nice place, and I’m gonna go ride my motorcycle in the mountains and live my fucking life. Taking the protocol with me of course.

Decided that I am no longer allowing this to keep me from following my dreams. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without all you guys, so thank you. I simply did what you all suggested I do, and now I’ve improved enough to go do what I’ve always wanted to. Keep pushing boys!!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey dudes.

Little update, next week I’m packing up all my shit and moving from Michigan to Colorado. I’ve put this on the back burner since I crashed because I simply wasn’t able to function enough to do it. I had to put my life on hold... for years. As soon as I began feeling a little better I started applying for jobs. A little over a year ago, I couldn’t even speak a coherent sentence, could barely leave my house, couldn’t function. Now I’m steady into my career, and I just got a great job out in Denver as an accountant making good money, got a nice place, and I’m gonna go ride my motorcycle in the mountains and live my fucking life. Taking the protocol with me of course.

Decided that I am no longer allowing this to keep me from following my dreams. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without all you guys, so thank you. I simply did what you all suggested I do, and now I’ve improved enough to go do what I’ve always wanted to. Keep pushing boys!!!
    And IF you keep doing what you're supposed to be doing, you will eventually feel better then you EVER have.

Great job my man.