User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel1286 View Post
    I am already regularly consuming carbs though so Im not sure that will help?

Perhaps I should stop and revisit in a few months
    Look what I just told you. Switch prohormone, maybe R-andro?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Oddly enough I drank last night and felt amazing. I’ve been on cycle almost 10 weeks. Sometimes I take a little bit of shilajit when I’m feeling shitty and it seems to help me rebound. But 4 days is pretty quick to crush your estrogen I would think
    Yeah man that estrogen boost plus other boosts (allo, other neurosteroids) that comes with alcohol feels great on cycle. It’s not one of the things I’d recommend to people unless they’re pretty close to done recovery wise. Even then, keep it a decent space between partaking.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly enough I drank last night and felt amazing. I’ve been on cycle almost 10 weeks. Sometimes I take a little bit of shilajit when I’m feeling shitty and it seems to help me rebound. But 4 days is pretty quick to crush your estrogen I would think
    How's the cycle going at 10 weeks? I'm considering doing an Ultra Hard cycle at 2 pumps/day for 16 weeks. 5 pumps per day seems to crush my estrogen too much and I just feel run down. Combining it with 4 Andro felt amazing but it's expensive and I definitely felt some suppression post cycle. So most likely just gonna run the UH solo and I'm hoping the lower dose will prevent the low E issues.

Still got a month or so of herb cycling left though.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-17-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    How's the cycle going at 10 weeks? I'm considering doing an Ultra Hard cycle at 2 pumps/day for 16 weeks. 5 pumps per day seems to crush my estrogen too much and I just feel run down. Combining it with 4 Andro felt amazing but it's expensive and I definitely felt some suppression post cycle. So most likely just gonna run the UH solo and I'm hoping the lower dose will prevent the low E issues.

Still got a month or so of herb cycling left though.
    It’s going great, I am probably going to go like 13-14 weeks. Feeling the best I have in the past like 3 years honestly. There’s been some speed bumps but I’ve just said fuck it and kept pushing through.

Sometimes I take shilajit to help with low T or low E sides. Seems to help, might be placebo.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turnover25, how many pumps a day do you take?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah man that estrogen boost plus other boosts (allo, other neurosteroids) that comes with alcohol feels great on cycle. It’s not one of the things I’d recommend to people unless they’re pretty close to done recovery wise. Even then, keep it a decent space between partaking.
    How bad is the liver damage aspect of drinking while taking these pro hormones? I’ve worried about that a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    Turnover25, how many pumps a day do you take?
    3 or 4 pumps of Ultra Hard a day, or 3 or 4 capsules of Super R Andro a day. Typically longer cycles.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How bad is the liver damage aspect of drinking while taking these pro hormones? I’ve worried about that a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

3 or 4 pumps of Ultra Hard a day, or 3 or 4 capsules of Super R Andro a day. Typically longer cycles.
    You don't have to worry any extra about liver health while running these compounds as they are non-methylated.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You don't have to worry any extra about liver health while running these compounds as they are non-methylated.
    Man, what a relief that is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think low E is affecting me as well, I’ve been so achy for a week now no matter what I do... I’m at 2pumps about 3 weeks in

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I think low E is affecting me as well, I’ve been so achy for a week now no matter what I do... I’m at 2pumps about 3 weeks in
    I always feel low E in my joints.....that's usually the first sign that you're too "dry"
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"