User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Alright boys, I'm like 8 or 9 weeks into this cycle. Time to update.

Progress during PFS is slow as fuck. Today I walked outside and realized that things don't look as distorted as they used to. But you don't even notice.. you just sit there and you're like "Is this PFS? Or is this how it always looked?" but in reality, if I was really suffering still, I would know. It's just slow progress man.. that's all I can say. It's so slow that when you see results, you won't even know tbh.

I'm beginning to turn a corner where the protocol and PFS is honestly paying off, I've been sleeping with way more women then ever, I bought a brand new harley because I had the money and confidence to finally do it, and today I smashed a 405 pound deadlift, I only weigh 150. I prefer my life now than I did before my crash 2 years ago. I'm still suffering, but it's hard to explain, but if I keep seeing small results here and there I'm going to surpass this and be an animal soon.

Also, edit: Something I noticed after being off the forum for a couple months - Even though CD created the best place to heal from PFS, get the fuck away from here and enjoy your life. You are causing stress just being on this website. Anything that hs to do with pfs, it is going to fuck you. Take CD's advice, write it down on a piece of paper so you don't forget, and get the fuck out of here and heal yourselves
    That being said, please come back to make the obligatory recovery post. (Not really obligatory, but shouldn't it be? lol)

Best of luck dude. You got thisl.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That being said, please come back to make the obligatory recovery post. (Not really obligatory, but shouldn't it be? lol)

Best of luck dude. You got thisl.
    Of course, that's a given.

Thanks bro.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My man! So happy to read this progress right now. Well deserved, my friend.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    My man! So happy to read this progress right now. Well deserved, my friend.
    Thanks bro I'll join you guys on the other side soon enough.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro I'll join you guys on the other side soon enough.
    Looking forward to it. All though not as much as you are.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still on cycle boys. Currently at 10 weeks, shooting for 14. Gonna keep these updates coming for you here and there until I’m 100%.

So far I did a bottle of super R Andro, a bottle of UltraHard, another bottle of Super R Andro, now I’m starting a bottle of ultra hard to finish it off. I’m feeling like I can continue to 14 weeks because I feel fine. I’m attacking this thing full force now. I’ve taken some shilajit here and there to raise my test and it helps me a lot.

I’m currently pretty run down either suppression or estrogen wise, low libido, not many upswings, not many emotions, but I’m still enjoying cycle and I haven’t had a major downswing in a while. These things are to be expected, at least in my case when you’ve been on cycle for a while. Don’t be scared if you feel a little run down on cycle, it’ll adjust after you stop. I took a trip to Colorado and got drunk for 4 days straight, while eating gluten and not lifting and felt FINE. Usually alcohol sends me into a downswing from hell.

I noticed HUGE improvements at the beginning of this cycle such as emotions that came back online, higher libido, memory improvements. They have stopped showing up just due to the cycle beating me down a bit but I’m excited to see how this snap back treats me once I end cycle and my body resets itself. If I feel anything like how I did at the beginning, this will be a huge victory.

Keep pushing boys.

Edit: I believe my vision is almost back to normal. My brain fog isn’t a thick, sludgy fog anymore, it’s more so just memory issues. What a fucking disaster that whole ideal was. It’s not perfect but compared to how bad it was, I’m comfortable making the update. Anxiety, inability to handle stress and general malaise are completely gone.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-22-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still on cycle boys. Currently at 10 weeks, shooting for 14. Gonna keep these updates coming for you here and there until I’m 100%.

So far I did a bottle of super R Andro, a bottle of UltraHard, another bottle of Super R Andro, now I’m starting a bottle of ultra hard to finish it off. I’m feeling like I can continue to 14 weeks because I feel fine. I’m attacking this thing full force now. I’ve taken some shilajit here and there to raise my test and it helps me a lot.

I’m currently pretty run down either suppression or estrogen wise, low libido, not many upswings, not many emotions, but I’m still enjoying cycle and I haven’t had a major downswing in a while. These things are to be expected, at least in my case when you’ve been on cycle for a while. Don’t be scared if you feel a little run down on cycle, it’ll adjust after you stop. I took a trip to Colorado and got drunk for 4 days straight, while eating gluten and not lifting and felt FINE. Usually alcohol sends me into a downswing from hell.

I noticed HUGE improvements at the beginning of this cycle such as emotions that came back online, higher libido, memory improvements. They have stopped showing up just due to the cycle beating me down a bit but I’m excited to see how this snap back treats me once I end cycle and my body resets itself. If I feel anything like how I did at the beginning, this will be a huge victory.

Keep pushing boys.

Edit: I believe my vision is almost back to normal. My brain fog isn’t a thick, sludgy fog anymore, it’s more so just memory issues. What a fucking disaster that whole ideal was. It’s not perfect but compared to how bad it was, I’m comfortable making the update. Anxiety, inability to handle stress and general malaise are completely gone.
    Fantastic.