User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Just a quick question. I noticed, prior to starting the procotol, edging helps a lot, sensation, libido, etc. so my question is: I’m edging around once or twice a day, and some precum or liquid comes out - is that fine? Or should I minimize it even then? Nothing to come out? I’m not ejaculating though.
    As long as you're not releasing, it counts.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yo guys. The way I’ve been feeling since my juice feast, very fucking livable. I can do this for 2 years. Easy as hell. I can now have sex normally, provided this stays. I have the energy to exercise. Let me know about the hair thing, I’m using a natural shampoo (no saw palmetto or anything like that), and maybe this zinc + b6 (P5P) mixture. I think I’m gonna stay on this protocol forever. Probably an upswing, but if I can feel like this for 2 years until it fixed, who gives a shit? I feel pretty fucking decent. Still no morning erections, but my erections are now at 90%, increases in sensitivity, libido is at a 5/10. Things can improve and hopefully they will.
    So, that’s a bit of an update. Things have been pretty good only 2 weeks into this protocol. If I can retain my hair too, I’ll be the ultimate chad.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo guys. The way I’ve been feeling since my juice feast, very fucking livable. I can do this for 2 years. Easy as hell. I can now have sex normally, provided this stays. I have the energy to exercise. Let me know about the hair thing, I’m using a natural shampoo (no saw palmetto or anything like that), and maybe this zinc + b6 (P5P) mixture. I think I’m gonna stay on this protocol forever. Probably an upswing, but if I can feel like this for 2 years until it fixed, who gives a shit? I feel pretty fucking decent. Still no morning erections, but my erections are now at 90%, increases in sensitivity, libido is at a 5/10. Things can improve and hopefully they will.
    So, that’s a bit of an update. Things have been pretty good only 2 weeks into this protocol. If I can retain my hair too, I’ll be the ultimate chad.dd
    That's good, but don't expect too much too soon. You'll most likely have a dip. Or many more. All depends. You just gotta keep going regardless.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. Something extremely odd is happening. Today, woke up, continued protocol, did the ski brushing, cold showers, but realized my skin is extremely wrinkly, more so than usual. Freaked me out a bit, but ignored it. Never had these symptoms to this extent, but always had skin issues since PSSD. Dry, wrinkly skin. Anyways, after I began to eat breakfast noticed my forehead wrinkles are huge. Like I’m fucking aged a million years. Really odd.
    Trying to calm down and figure out why this happened, but kindly request an investigative mind to help me out. I haven’t done anything outside of the protocol, except have a downswing that lasted for 2 days where I went and some gluten (don’t seem to have that response though prior). Really weird that I’m developing this now. I know many have had these symptoms - but is it something that is on the protocol/herbs/supplements that’s illicting this reaction? I’ve already taken my morning herb, and really am lost about what to do.
    You’re in a weird stage right now where your body is trying to figure out what’s going on and things are off internally. That resulted in a lot of random bodily and neurological swings and changes, at least in my case. I still get big wrinkles under my eyes randomly for a week or so, or severely dry skin then I won’t notice as much in like a week or 2. It’s gonna be like that the entire time, you’re gonna fluctuate a lot.

Seriously, save yourself the hassle and stop stressing over shit like that, every time things switch up. Just keep on the straight and narrow, I’m telling you man it gets way better. Read through my thread if you want, I used to frequent the forum with all these questions about “is this normal” and all that, I should have just relaxed and let it fly, because I’m doing better now, 2 years later.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You’re in a weird stage right now where your body is trying to figure out what’s going on and things are off internally. That resulted in a lot of random bodily and neurological swings and changes, at least in my case. I still get big wrinkles under my eyes randomly for a week or so, or severely dry skin then I won’t notice as much in like a week or 2. It’s gonna be like that the entire time, you’re gonna fluctuate a lot.

Seriously, save yourself the hassle and stop stressing over shit like that, every time things switch up. Just keep on the straight and narrow, I’m telling you man it gets way better. Read through my thread if you want, I used to frequent the forum with all these questions about “is this normal” and all that, I should have just relaxed and let it fly, because I’m doing better now, 2 years later.
    Sound advice.

And you're right in the proper time frame. If you would have went 100% from day one, you'd be even further along. But at least now you see....That's all that matters to me. Once they see, they recover. But they have to see it for themselves.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Sound advice.

And you're right in the proper time frame. If you would have went 100% from day one, you'd be even further along. But at least now you see....That's all that matters to me. Once they see, they recover. But they have to see it for themselves.
    Agreed.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Update: Realized one thing. Yesterday, (this is the first time I did that), but I applied a solution of Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Peppermint Oil as a shampoo/conditioner, to keep it more natural. Apparently this can cause nipple sensitivity as well, I’m not sure. It could be either this, the Tongkat, or just a natural downswing. What course of action should I take here?
    Well...the tongkat isn't estrogenic at all. It'll jack your T up which will then aromatise into estrogen. So if anything, that's the culprit. Tongkat is no joke. You can add in a natural AI along with it. Pine pollen, DIM, etc. (Neither of these are AI's by the way. I use a blanket term. They can both be used to flush excess estrogen from the system.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I feel for you. The stage you’re in now is rough. But 2 years ago I said the same stuff, and I felt helpless. My life was a living hell. Just keep on pushing man, it’ll improve slowly. We’re talking like a couple years, so just chill and stick to what you’re doing and let yourself heal.

To answer you, yeah I felt like a bitch. Could not build muscle for the life of me, my muscles were like fat deposits and all squishy, face was fat, felt weak, it was like instead of building muscles I just produced more fat, no pumps in the gym, no feelings of masculinity, only anhedonia. Nobody talks about their symptoms really, I don’t. But I guarantee most guys on here are as bad as you. You’re in the early stages bud, time to relax and embrace the suck for a while.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I know we talk outside of here but I thought I'd bring some good vibes to your log.

I had everything you talk about. I started the protocol in March, but recrashed mid-april and then 2 weeks later. I felt like an asexual loser. Fastforward to the end of my 4th month on protocol, and I feel like myself, I feel confident and alpha around girls. I am also on my 40th day of no fap.

You have no idea how much progress I made in the last month. But you also have no idea how bad off I was 3 months ago. The point I'm trying to make is buckle up, because you don't know where you'll be in 3 months. A couple weeks ago you were reporting an upswing and saying 2 years on protocol will be easy if it stays this way. You can get back to that. Read my log and you'll see I was alternating between hope and despair non stop.

The protocol will heal us with time, but those downswings are nasty because each upswing leads you to believe we are out of the woods. One day you will hit a point where you will realize that you're still suffering, but that you made notable improvements that make you know that you will eventually recover. Just hustle to get there, and then live while things fix themselves in the background.

Much love

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every down swing will either break you or make you stronger in the end. Make sure you gear up for the latter. Make pain your friend in these trying times, grind through it. Don’t give up and its a promise you will be a damn super human when this shit is over. Acknowledge the bad times but celebrate the good moments as much as you can, as little or short they may be.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to add, that i had a bad expierience with collagen as well. Never took it since then...