Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
man. i'll be honest. i've just been skimming through this thread, but sandman. jeez. come on. this is a bodybuilding forum/ Primordial Performance fanboy club. you gotta acknowledge that. you don't go onto an apple forum and start talking about how awful macs are. it's just not needed. if the products didn't work for you, ain't nothing wrong with that. but a simple, "hey guys, for me, i gotta be honest. i didn't notice much from Primordial's topicals. it really sucks, etc, etc, etc" is perfectly fine. you don't have to make it out like the company was a piece of shit. i don't notice an insane libido boost from NMDA. plenty of guys on here do, and guys even my age do. did I start saying any company who uses NMDA is a bogus, POS company? no. just chill out. it's ok to be disappointed with the products, and it does suck when they don't work for you, but the way you're expressing your disappointment is very immature man.
No disrespect but you must have selective reading since I did mention that I wasn't calling the company a bad company, I did mention they made some good products. Just their topicals weren't good. This is swolesource.com, not primordialperformance.com, so people need to lighten up when someone calls out a product. It's a god damn supplement after all.

I would hope people wouldn't get upset if I was to say Optimium Nutrition's protein taste isn't good. Even if they do have some quality products in their line up. People need to relax over some supplements. Damn