Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
I have ran trenazone and Stano for a summer cut last year. I ran trenazone at .75mg which made one bottle last 6 weeks. Stano was at 600mg and was ran for 8 weeks. I was very happy with the results. Awesome leaning fat loss and maybe 3 or 4lbs weight gain but weight gain was not the goal. People under estimate something as strong as tren at a low dose. Libido loss was my only negative tren side. For the record I'm 6ft 225lbs. I don't know body fat percentage but I had 4 visible abbs and this helped me achieve a nice 6 pack. I was taking alpha t2 which I also like a lot. I added the alpha t2 in towards the end and ran it into pct. Planning to running this again this summer.

11oxo, stano, and trenazone would be killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
Thanks for sharing man.

Did the low dose of Tren do anything to your balls, any shrinkage or aching pains? Was the PCT smooth or were you pretty shut down?

Very interested in your answers! Thanks again

Also I can't remember WHERE I read this but I want to say it was in the product description... It was said that if exposed to any sunlight it would take just 20 minutes for Trenazone to be completely degraded into an unknown compound. Pretty scary, makes you rethink your sources.