Can I ask you an honest question Noa? Please don't take offense, I am genuinely curious.

What benefit do you seek from taking this product? Why was this product worth the $ for you? It seems to me that even under ideal conditions, it is probably going to provide a very slight benefit, and certainly not the benefit/$ that most would consider worth it.

Also, The SNS write-up had an interesting tid-bit in it:

Due to the mechanism of action of Arachidonic Acid, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake in order to obtain significant muscle growth. (Often in the 500 to 1000 calorie range)
Interesting. In order to grow on this supplement, you need to eat in excess of your maintenance by 500 - 1000 calories. This will allow your body to increase it's response to training. Last I checked, the calories would probably do it on it's own, and by probably, I mean it would.

Maybe it is because I use hormones, but it seems hard to justify most of these types of supplements. I am not saying all natural supplements suck (they don't, in fact there was awhile where I toyed with the idea of my own line, featuring only ingredients I believed in), but with some of them, people should really sit back and say "what can I expect of this AT BEST?" Usually it will deter you from opening your wallet.

I could be wrong though, maybe this is the miracle product they make it out to be, but with a recommendation to increase cals by 1000 for it to be effective, I wouldn't expect much.