Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
Im not getting discharged, but if charged and found guilty of a DUI. It most likely would be a good possibility. Which would be a dishonorable discharge or something, which would ruin my life forever. The Army is that bad, it really has it moments, but overall, I'm very satisfied with my choice. I drive fast all the time in my car, just never in anyone elses. His car just got away from me for a minute. I hope this gets knicked down. I don't wanna lose my GI Bill benefits. I was really trying to go to college after this. Or open up a dispensary, since it is about to become a booming business in WA.

I've been in trouble and down before. But never any real trouble or anthing. Now I have legitimate troubles piling on like every week it's something new. It's a lot to handle. I'm going to choose my lawyer very soon, and see what my options are.
One thing you got wrong in this statement is where you said "It would ruin my life forever". Do you have any idea how many people have been through much worse and come out of it better in the end? This is not the end of the world. If it happens, it happens, and that'll suck. But on the other end of that is another open door to a myriad of opportunities. There's a saying I picked up many years ago: "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". So do what you can to rectify your situation, but if it doesn't turn out the way you hoped, then move on to greener pastures. They are everywhere.