Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
this is my point guys, people saying they like it with not much to back it up. I liked it too, was it worth the $ I terms of results, not to me. What we need to determine somehow is what % of greater fatloss, or gh spike comes from the peps and how can we measure the results in terms of body composition or mood etc... I like it isn't good enough for me to buy into, though I have about $500 worth left here lol. the graphs I've seen were all unlabelled, didn't look like they were data from studies, rather marketing material to get you to buy, then, brolore takes over hence the "I like it". what I would like to determine is like something in Ryan's case, of going to 5% bf, and whether it happened faster on the peps, or ended up going lower than it would have natty doing as he mentioned he was also on a cutting diet and cardio which would have done the job all by itself. Are the peps a placebo that just make you more committed so you end up achieving results you wouldn't normally?
I think you just described the supplement industry as a whole. "How much of which does what to whom and to what degree?" Very hard to measure since there are so many variables including what else is being taken (like AAS) that may overshadow the results. I think personal experience and anecdotal evidence is about all you can rely on past the science and the studies. Some will get greater results than others. I really figured that guys our age would benefit more than the 20somethings, since our GH levels are going to be probably 1/2 of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
You know, I'm gonna mix up a couple vials and go on 2 and mod, I've been cutting for a while so I should be able to notice a change in fat loss?? But I don't think Burly is looking at it so much for fatloss then general well being.
General well-being, yes. If fatloss is a side-effect, then great. Kind of my same stance with the TRT. I want to feel the best I can. The better I feel, the more productive I will be and the more enjoyment in life I can experience. If it helps with the old man pains, then even better.