User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    LOL, it's my left hand, so the right one still get the job done.

Dunno exact measurements, but it wasn't a clean cut. It was at an angle and it was more of a smash/tear than a cut. So looking down on my fingers so all you see it pure length, maybe 1/8 - 3/16".
    But the side view isn't as good, the whole nail is gone and the bone broke, so the cut back most of the bone above the knuckle.
    nails are pointless dude, you're a more advanced human being now lol

you ever thought about competing? i tell ya, it was the biggest motivator to get my ass into gear (in both meanings of the word)
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    you ever thought about competing? i tell ya, it was the biggest motivator to get my ass into gear (in both meanings of the word)
    I've thought about it, and the BBing scene is pretty big around here, but the wife doesn't like it.

I'm not saying that I'd want to be the next Mr. Olympia or anything, but I'd love to get into competing for the motivation.

As a matter of fact, I know quite a few people in the area that are active in it. One guy who owns some 'juice bars' inside a few gyms (protein shakes and stuff) also runs personal trainers through it. A good number of them compete, and hes tried to get me to get into it with them to see if I liked it.
    I met him about 6 years ago when I was fat and weighed around 180 - 190, I worked as a repair tech on the weight room equipment at the gym. I recently started going back to that gym, and since that point, I've totally changed my physique and he was very impressed.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the wife, I may have gotten into it by this point. It is probably the ONLY thing in my life that has made me feel better about myself and something that I just can't get enough of.

Life isn't anywhere near over though. We will see how things turn out.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!