User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am not sure what is misguiding about the studies. The database is meant to act as a catalog of studies pertaining to a topic. That is why they display abstracts. One can quickly see what studies have been done, what their key message was, and if they are interested in going into the subject in more detail, it links to the pubmed entry which generally can lead someone to a full text.

Your statement "Clomid is portrayed better than it is in those studies, as there are failed restarts," I don't understand. There are studies on anti-depressants, yet people who commit suicide on them. There is studies on blood pressure medications, yet there are people who have heart attacks on them. That doesn't mean the studies should be discounted.

The "Youngsters" are probably not digging through a study database, they are on message boards that respond to "im new" with take "30mg of superdrol bro." That is not what Primordial's community was, nor what this one should be through transition.
    What I'm saying is that in these studies there is no mention of side-effects and failures, which do happen. I just want that to be understood by "30 mgs superdrol bro's" and other youngsters before they jump on steroid/ph's bandwagon.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-16-2012 at 06:47 PM.