User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go be a sponsor on AnabolicMinds. Should be more than enough marketing.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Go be a sponsor on AnabolicMinds. Should be more than enough marketing.
    Ive tried other big name boards and basically was throwing money away. For example Professional Muscle and I had an in with the board owner even. No one wanted to try anything different than TN
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, do you have any fliers, pamphlets or business cards that we could pass out for your guys to people around the gym? I am aways trying to pimp you guys. I was in Target by the pharmacy section the other day, and saw some young college age guys dumbly looking at a tub of crap protein. They were very unsure of what to buy. After taking care of my stuff they were still there debating. I decided I couldn't let my future fellow gym rats struggle anymore. I ask if they needed help or advice. They said yes very enthusiastically. I pointed them to PN and SoCal for the best protein and supplements they can buy. I pulled your site up on my phone.

If you guys could make a small printable flier or business card I would happily pass them out.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Mike, do you have any fliers, pamphlets or business cards that we could pass out for your guys to people around the gym? I am aways trying to pimp you guys. I was in Target by the pharmacy section the other day, and saw some young college age guys dumbly looking at a tub of crap protein. They were very unsure of what to buy. After taking care of my stuff they were still there debating. I decided I couldn't let my future fellow gym rats struggle anymore. I ask if they needed help or advice. They said yes very enthusiastically. I pointed them to PN and SoCal for the best protein and supplements they can buy. I pulled your site up on my phone.

If you guys could make a small printable flier or business card I would happily pass them out.
    Let me see what i can do. Maybe a business card with a discount code on the back would work.