Thread: AndroHard??

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I know I'm very lucky to have a bottle. I'm running it at 750mg/day and Its just amazing!!! I have 2 bottles of epiandro rx to run at 2am 2pm after I finish the bottle of ahv1. This is combined with a little tnt.
    ORyan, can you please compare and contrast the Epi Andro versus the AndroHard? Id love to hear the difference. I love Epi Andro so if the AndroHard is better then this is something I want.

Did someone say it was coming back?? And why is the retail price so high?? 129 off the rip seems like a hell of alot. I mean granted it's legal...but Id assume most people would just get a couple bottles of Masteron at that rate?? That is the one thing I liked too about the epi andro, its oral and affordable, so you can carry around with you,etc.. I like having the option to carry my supps in my gym bag so I can time them how I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    tnt?
    I'd assume he means, DeNitroP?? But I could be wrong as well.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    ORyan, can you please compare and contrast the Epi Andro versus the AndroHard? Id love to hear the difference. I love Epi Andro so if the AndroHard is better then this is something I want.

Did someone say it was coming back?? And why is the retail price so high?? 129 off the rip seems like a hell of alot. I mean granted it's legal...but Id assume most people would just get a couple bottles of Masteron at that rate?? That is the one thing I liked too about the epi andro, its oral and affordable, so you can carry around with you,etc.. I like having the option to carry my supps in my gym bag so I can time them how I need to.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd assume he means, DeNitroP?? But I could be wrong as well.
    I'll def compare the 2 once I start taking epiandro rx, but just note I'm on other compounds.