User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short guys unite! Nate, I'm just coming back to the gym myself, so I can appreciate much of what you wrote. Go to your endo during the holiday school break. Or skip that class for just one day and get someone to take notes for you. Endo is higher priority. You need to feel right again. It will make everything in life better for you.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I'm sure ya'll will wanna hear my supp arsenal.

Creatine HCL
    Just Added Kre-Alkalyn
    L-Citrulline
    Axon
    Optimen
    Vitamin D on days I'm not able to get sun

That's it. I was taking a lot others, but I cut em out. I'm trying to keep it pretty simple.
    Food man, fkn food! How many cals are you planning on taking in?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Short guys unite! Nate, I'm just coming back to the gym myself, so I can appreciate much of what you wrote. Go to your endo during the holiday school break. Or skip that class for just one day and get someone to take notes for you. Endo is higher priority. You need to feel right again. It will make everything in life better for you.
    dude. i want to BAD. i'm with you man. i mean, just having high cortisol alone is one of the reasons i can never lose my fukin belly fat. sadly it's the first day of class. you can't miss the first day. i'm gonna email the teacher today and see if she'll let me leave early. and the endo is only there 3 afternoons a week, and people rarely cancel, so that's why if u cancel, it's months before you can see him again. i will say though, i do have confidence in the guy. he could tell i did my research and was quite impressed and asked me what i was studying haha. gave me all my bloodwork, i didnt even ask for it, and didn't give me any bullshit about weed raising your estrogen. i liked that a lot. a dr. that doesn't give a patient shit about marijuana is special. seriously. the only way weed can affect ur hormones is that you get the munchies, you put on weight, what's in fat? we all know. estrogen. so weed can indirectly raise estrogen in a way, sure. but the act of merely smoking or ingesting marijuana doesn't raise one's estrogen, or testosterone for that matter. sorry i went off on a tangent.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Food man, fkn food! How many cals are you planning on taking in?
    i dont count cals, i don't count carbs, or fats. i count protein. for me, i know that as long as i carb up like a mofo, i put on size. one way i know if i'm eating enough or too little carbs is i'll flex my forearm. if i don't get a pump easy from just flexing my forearm a few times, i'm not eating enough carbs. and i just look at every meal simply. where's my protein. where's my carbs. where's my fats. where's my veggies. and for fruit i just have a smoothie post work out to a- get my fruits for the day, and b- to initiate a nice lil insulin spike.
    Last edited by nate3993; 12-23-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Interesting way to see if you carbed up enough. If I get a pump pretty easy, early in the workout, I know I carbed up enough and it's gonna be a good session ( gym wise ).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok. so this hasn't gone too well. so far. i've been waiting on synthelamin, the b-12 appetite increaser from synthetek, and it just got here a few days ago. i read about a week for energy to kick in, and about 3 weeks for appetite. weed sadly just isnt an option at this point, and i just finally got my own natty sleep aid concoction so that I didn't have to use Ketotifen anymore, but maybe until my B-12 kicks in, i should use it? i just have a low appetite man. it blows. and if the b-12 don't work, then i'm fuked. what do you guys think? am i just a bitch that I can't force feed? be honest haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you really want to know the truth?? Lol

Man the fuck up and eat!!!

Its easier than you think.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice man excited to see you make some gains!

couple comments: try to work out without the axon at first, it will only increase adrenal and thyroid fatigue in the long run. your body will produce more energizing hormones if you FORCE it to, by working out hard consistently especially with HEAVY weights and RESTING adequately.

marijuana has been shown to affect hormones, FACT. it lowers testosterone, and in vitro decreases androgen receptor activation when androgens are present.

i personally have experience with some of it's other effect on hormones... i know this because my nipples get sensitive and puffy when i am high. instantly. they go from mostly staying hard to puffy and smooth. my gyno is very small now but the puff can become pronounced through a shirt when high.

this is because marijuana is PROVEN to lower dopamine. what you might not know is that dopamine is the antagonist of prolactin. less dopamine = more prolactin! more dopamine = more energy...

i figured all this out this summer by taking my first human physiology class...

i smoked weed almost every day for the last 2 weeks... so i mean i'm not flaming you but...

dopamine is important and prolactin has an effect on thyroid as well. marijuana users tend to be leaner than non users, for a number of potential reasons. what i'm getting at is... you should quit weed for a month or two and reevaluate how you feel.

it can fuck someone with a difficult hormonal profile up more than you think it can.

also creatine mono >

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm a dumbass and this thread was brought back by a spammer nice well at least i got some procrastination out of the way.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in!
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i'm a dumbass and this thread was brought back by a spammer nice well at least i got some procrastination out of the way.
    Actually, its quite good post. It will help someone.