not trying to be an ass, i'm enjoying this discussion. it's interesting to me that so many intelligent people seem to follow NN. for your berries issue, Primordial had a fruit or berry flavored MAP if i recall, so would that be mislabeled in your opinion? You said "PP was shut down by armed FDA agents while these huge cereal conglomerates can completely LIE about what is in their product. WTF? Wonder where the pay off is there? Good job FDA for "protecting" us." Now while I did not agree with the FDA's enforcement on Primordial, in all honesty they did market basically illegal designer steroids like superdrol. and you're apparently saying that a cereal company is committing the worse crime by selling fake berries. to me it doesn't compute.

judging from just that one article you posted, the lab was a joke as there was no real lab report there. that was my point. i get that they have some other equipment, but that one report was totally bogus. as to the heavy metal issue, there are heavy metals in many foods. the "health ranger's" recent report on rice protein served to shake a lot of people up, but the amounts were actually in line with what's found in other foods. you can looks up the amounts for things like whey protein and carrots-- in some cases they're "alarmingly" high. but that is the world we live in, where industry has pumped tons of this stuff into the environment. yes I eat organic and yes I supplement intelligently, but I'm under no illusions that this protects me from all toxicity.

haters gonna hate, perhaps, but you still have not responded to my criticisms of Mike Adams and Natural News, instead citing the supposed good he is doing. well it may be he helps some people but he surely hurts a lot, too.