Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
Can you share this with us? I've been having hip impingement issues as well, and groin/adductor issues as well. My wife is an OT and has been been giving me trigger pt therapy in those areas… It def help, but the other day when squatting, I had an Oh Shit moment when I was coming out of the whole. Felt a pop in the right adductor/groin area. I'm able to walk and air squat, but Im talking a wk or 2 off the give it time to heal. I'll get to work with a PT from her office that specializes in sports injuries. I truthfully feel that my adductors are weak compared to my quads and my hams; I've been having this issue in the left side as well.
The adductors will always be comparatively weak to the quads and hams. The small muscles and connective tissue are often the weak links, which is why I explain gear as something akin to extra connective tissue.

The method I found is something known as ELDOA. It's a French acronym from Guy Voyer and is kinda like ME yoga. The best thing to do is to look it up on YouTube as it's impossible to explain without video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk