User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love that trader joes vid. was real glad to see valliant finally get his pro card. i think his physique is so much better than mike johnson's. johnson just has a strange look to his.

the one issue with the pros is the dam GH. they can juice it up, but when u just turn pro and ur abs are already separating down the middle and ur stomach is protruding, what's your mid section gonna look like by the time u make it to the olympia stage. the other thing i've noticed is that, if u look at arnold's measurements and ronnie's, the arms aren't even really that much bigger. the things that got bigger were legs, back, and mid section to the max. GH hasn't done any good for pros. it's just made em all look preggers with massive heads. tis a shame

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    love that trader joes vid. was real glad to see valliant finally get his pro card. i think his physique is so much better than mike johnson's. johnson just has a strange look to his.

the one issue with the pros is the dam GH. they can juice it up, but when u just turn pro and ur abs are already separating down the middle and ur stomach is protruding, what's your mid section gonna look like by the time u make it to the olympia stage. the other thing i've noticed is that, if u look at arnold's measurements and ronnie's, the arms aren't even really that much bigger. the things that got bigger were legs, back, and mid section to the max. GH hasn't done any good for pros. it's just made em all look preggers with massive heads. tis a shame
    Insulin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Insulin.
    r u saying this also attributes to the belly? or the abs separating down the middle? or r u just stating that that's the last part of a pro's arsenal? the juice, gh, insulin.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    r u saying this also attributes to the belly? or the abs separating down the middle? or r u just stating that that's the last part of a pro's arsenal? the juice, gh, insulin.
    Insulin and androgens are responsible for abdominal distention, not GH.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    ^That. Insulin is the cause of the monsters you see today on stage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    ^That. Insulin is the cause of the monsters you see today on stage.
    That it is. The hypertrophic effects of GH is highly overrated, but insulin changed the game. However, both slin and androgens increase VAT and give the distention that is prevalent in BB'ing.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That it is. The hypertrophic effects of GH is highly overrated, but insulin changed the game. However, both slin and androgens increase VAT and give the distention that is prevalent in BB'ing.
    Definitely, I didn't mean to exclude Androgens in my statement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was common knowledge that taking all the growth hormone makes ur liver secrete IGF1, and the intestines have some of the highest IGF1 receptors, so their intestines become enlarged leading to a protruding stomach. This is not true at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was common knowledge that taking all the growth hormone makes ur liver secrete IGF1, and the intestines have some of the highest IGF1 receptors, so their intestines become enlarged leading to a protruding stomach. This is not true at all?
    Think of it this way: if that were true, then the entire GI would become so enlarged and inflamed that digestion would not be possible. GH is metabolized into IGF-1, but it does not make the liver secrete IGF-1 when taken exogenously. Now, GH usage may be indirectly involved due to insulin resistance and the need for higher doses of insulin, which would lead to extra VAT, but it is not the primary culprit. One thing that is not stressed enough is the actual stretching of the stomach due to the amount of food that these guys eat every day.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys