User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds interesting. not sure I'm sold on the cyclodextrin tho only because I've used 2 separate stano products with cyclo as the delivery system and it wasn't anything great. then again antaeus is using 150mg a pill vs the 20mg that other companies use, so may the higher dose with more cyclodextrin will work? idk. I'm curious. i've tried SOO many different stano products/ stano type products myself wes. but i back antaeus labs, so it'll be interesting to see how much clyco they put in it, etc. I've used...

E-Spray by Prototype
    MMV 3 by LGI
    Stanoflex by Iron Flex...felt way under dosed..maybe bad batch?
    Mestebol by Celtic
    Proviron by Reseach Company who doesn't exist
    5-Alpha Test by Forerunner
    Epi V by Finaflex
    Stano-200 by LGI

- - - Updated - - -

plus i have the tren beast coming to me and i don't wanna be on anything but tren+test to see how i like

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    sounds interesting. not sure I'm sold on the cyclodextrin tho only because I've used 2 separate stano products with cyclo as the delivery system and it wasn't anything great. then again antaeus is using 150mg a pill vs the 20mg that other companies use, so may the higher dose with more cyclodextrin will work? idk. I'm curious. i've tried SOO many different stano products/ stano type products myself wes. but i back antaeus labs, so it'll be interesting to see how much clyco they put in it, etc. I've used...

E-Spray by Prototype
    MMV 3 by LGI
    Stanoflex by Iron Flex...felt way under dosed..maybe bad batch?
    Mestebol by Celtic
    Proviron by Reseach Company who doesn't exist
    5-Alpha Test by Forerunner
    Epi V by Finaflex
    Stano-200 by LGI

- - - Updated - - -

plus i have the tren beast coming to me and i don't wanna be on anything but tren+test to see how i like
    I think you hit the nail on the head with the dosage comparison. I've tried 5-Alpha Test and it has a cyclo delivery system. It was basically like taking Mint TUMS with B12 in it to give you some sort of a "wow this stuff must be working!" factor. The ridiculously low dosage rendered the product worthless, IMHO.

I have a lot of faith in Antaeus, and if they're putting out 150 mg a pill and the other guys only 20, one can safely conclude it's because that's what it takes.