User Tag List

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    BBG, I've never had much of a problem getting liad..but I wanna live in your universe..this wonderful land where a 9 is easier than a 7 or 8..you can have the 8's I'll take the 9's. I have never once encountered it the other way around.
    Can't live in my universe... only room enough for one! haha

Some girls have a higher value that they assign to themselves regardless of their looks. I don't like banging chicks who put all their value in how they look. It's totally unsatisfying to me. I think anyone could bang the hot chick... but who can bang the confident one is a different story.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Can't live in my universe... only room enough for one! haha

Some girls have a higher value that they assign to themselves regardless of their looks. I don't like banging chicks who put all their value in how they look. It's totally unsatisfying to me. I think anyone could bang the hot chick... but who can bang the confident one is a different story.
    I like the way you think. "Hot" girls didn't do shit to earn it most of the time. Occasionally you run across a stunner who has it all but its so rare. Give me the eight who can keep up with me in the bedroom and mentally and I'm happy.