User Tag List

Thread: SHBG questions

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if Jel will agree with me here but going by what he said, if I were you i'd stop the a-dex entirely for maybe a week, pay attention to how I feel during that period and then restart at a higher dosage. Maybe 1 mg EOD until I pass the sweet spot, then .5 mg e3d or so and see how I feel. That's just how I'd approach it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I'm not sure if Jel will agree with me here but going by what he said, if I were you i'd stop the a-dex entirely for maybe a week, pay attention to how I feel during that period and then restart at a higher dosage. Maybe 1 mg EOD until I pass the sweet spot, then .5 mg e3d or so and see how I feel. That's just how I'd approach it.
    Yeah, this is exactly what I ment, you explained it better than I did .

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, thanks guys, i thought something like that, but i want to be sure when taking this stuff, i recently noticed my joints popping way more and making a different sound, so perhaps i went too low already. Also - and this brings me back to the days on PH describing mementary changes in genitalia! - My balls are suddenly bigger and firmer, they were pretty big anyway!
    Obviously this points to high T from lowering E, and as i have already said, i am feeling considerably better.
    The only downside is that i am not fully recovered, but i guess it will take time for AR's etc. to upregulate/recover etc.
    As advised, i will now stop the AI and monitor, if E did get slightly too low, then no doubt i will hit a sweet spot on the way back up. I will start it again at 1mg ED in a week.
    I have learned something though, that lowering E and raising free T definitely happens on 0.5 ED or lower.
    I have booked another blood test in 3 weeks time as i reckon i will be about right then. Will be very interesting to see results, particularly as so far every blood test i've had i've told my girlfriend my predicted results before i got them, based on how i felt, and i've been almost bang on each time thus far.
    Thanks again for advice guys - it is appreciated