User Tag List

Thread: TRT Options

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well - since my Test and free test were only in the lower end of the range - my doctor said he can't give me injectable Test due to some kind of regulations they have to follow up here in Canada. He did give me a script for cream from a compounding pharmacy - 100 mg / gram testosterone cream. He prescribed it such that it is based on doing 100 mg a day but told me I could save money and only do 50 mg a day. I have decided F that and am doing the 100 mg a day ( is 50 mg a pump so two pumps ). He also gave me 50 mg a day oral pregnelone. It has been about a week now and think I am starting to see some effects. Workouts have been intense this week but with less DOMS than previous. Also, starting to feel sharper at work - better concentration and focus - and less fatigued in the morning ( alarm was set for 5:15 AM today and got up about 4:20 - figured screw it feel good and awake so lets get at it ).

Suggestion was to do two pumps on my arm at night - I believe I read somewhere more conversion to DHT if applied to scrotum ?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haritec View Post
    Suggestion was to do two pumps on my arm at night - I believe I read somewhere more conversion to DHT if applied to scrotum ?
    As you're using gel you'll get plenty of DHT regardless so its not really neccessary to apply to scrotum.
    Apply gel at upper body, muscles area, shoulders, chest. Avoid fat tissue. Thats all.
    You can try increasing pregneolone at 100 mg, two split doses and see how it works.

Good luck bro'!