Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
Thanks SS for the feedback. Sorry to see this come to an end. I am pretty sure I am going to just discontinue it for the time being, after this batch. I might sit on a few but they wont last long.

I do notice that if I take too much I sweat profusely and am literally beyond wired. I can see it putting people sensitive in an uncomfortable feeling,which then can trigger feelings of anxiety, etc.. def take in moderation.

I def got immune to it taking it daily but now what I do,is I use either ultimate punched or UOJ and mix in a serving of BLUE with it...and the combo is amazing. My mood is so improved and positive, that its exceptionally noticeable. And I have been on point focus wise and i swear that I can think much clearer and actually "feel" more intelligent using the blue product too. Might sound dumb to say this, but Adrafanil and those other ingredients are no joke if you have not experienced them.

Problem is, I feel like I have become reliant on it. Meaning, I don't feel like my workouts are as good (which they aren't)..so I am almost dependent on it.

I got ripped to shreds from UOJ this past few months..striations everywhere..between that, and the other products, this stuff will def go down as a memorable product.

At the same time..there is a slight chance i will honestly Improve the formula and bring it back. I have a few other ingredients that trump Amp Citrate big time..So not all hope is lost..

But please grab what you can. I have 9 left everyone for sale. That's it.

TY
You mentioned 9 left, is that 9 of the 3-packs (27 tubs) or 9 tubs left? I just ordered 3 more 3-packs, may order more if you have more.

Definitely do not get a crash from UOJ -- that's why I've been using it as my morning pick-me-up and pre-workout. I'm pretty stim desensitized so it takes a lot to get me going. Tried all different combos, UOJ + Ultimate Punched, and Punched + Blue. Have not tried UOJ + Blue but will give that a shot.

What is everyone's dose at on Blue? I'm doing 3 scoops (230# bodyweight) and feel kind of weird -- a little wired but not a great feeling. Maybe need to drop the dose, esp when mixing with other stuff?