Thread: Getting SWOLE

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'll for sures not be rushing into this because I sure like my unit.

Your technique is the same as mine but thats just the way my first session went.
    Not sure why but I got a semi as I was about to pump but I relaxed and then got to pumping and like you I could just see it expanding and getting FULL. Then when I'd pulse some more blood into it got even fuller. All this was happening without full suction so shit'll get crazy when I work up to full suction.
    Anytime I started to feel anything odd I'd just hit the valve and refill/repump after.
    Since yesterday was my first time I'm not quite sure how it should feel and I was never in pain or discomfort but I'd feel some extra tightness and abort the pump.
    Not sure if that's right and I if I should just ride it out or something I shouldn't feel.
    Minor tightness and almost pinching like feeling is the upper range of what you want to deal with. It shouldn't at any time really hurt.

And it does get crazy looking at full suction. If you do it before you go see your girl she'll definitely feel the difference.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-27-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"