User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Never got a chance to run it. Would it do anything run solo?
    It gave you an almost-overnight fullness and vascularity. It was a very nice volumizer. I wish I'd have bought two tubes of it. Although it smelled like tequila and gave you snake skin at the application site.

As for the other nitrogen boosters available, I wouldn't wipe my ass with 1-Andro because of the crippling lethargy and I've found oral 4DHEA to do next to nothing.

Epiandro, however, yeah, keep it coming!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It gave you an almost-overnight fullness and vascularity. It was a very nice volumizer. I wish I'd have bought two tubes of it. Although it smelled like tequila and gave you snake skin at the application site.

As for the other nitrogen boosters available, I wouldn't wipe my ass with 1-Andro because of the crippling lethargy and I've found oral 4DHEA to do next to nothing.

Epiandro, however, yeah, keep it coming!
    pop 8 4-ad a day and then tell me it doesn't work.....only problem is...you need 8 a day....soooooooo..yeah. fuk that part haha

it did make me hornier than anything I've ever tried i must say. would wake up every night with the gnarliest boners.....shit was kinda impressive in that sense haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    pop 8 4-ad a day and then tell me it doesn't work.....only problem is...you need 8 a day....soooooooo..yeah. fuk that part haha

it did make me hornier than anything I've ever tried i must say. would wake up every night with the gnarliest boners.....shit was kinda impressive in that sense haha
    I used a couple of different AMS versions and didn't get jack shit from them. Of course I never dosed them at 8 a day. Who the hell could afford to?