Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
Got a question..my buddy isn't going to get off cycle, just doesn't want to..it's the same one as before..that moron never got more HCG after I gave him some free. I GAVE HOM SOME FREE, and told him about our reliable friend. SO I'm gonna assume he hasn't used any in like 2 months and I have no idea what dose of gear he's on. I'm just gonna buy him what he needs for a few months of HCG..I won't let him fuck himself up, I'll get my money back eventually. Should I just do what Wesley told me to do last time I asked the forum for help for him? He said to use like 750iu E3D for a few weeks of I remember right..but I can't dig the thread up again, don't know what it was under..What protocol should I recommend for him? I don't think using 100iu ED like I do is gonna help him at this point..does he need large doses to restart LH sensitivity then migrate from dose A to dose B to dose C after a certain period of time..then he can go onto the 100iu a day or 250iu 2x EW? I don't wanna tell him what to do and it be wrong or not as optimizing as it could be...although I imagine he isn't fucked up, id like to make sure of that. I'll recoup my losses he always gets free gear from dudes trying to get him to compete..so I'll recoup my losses in his stash of gear..but I'm more worried about him not fucking himself up for life since he listens to gym rats(bro science officianotos) instead of me.
Have a read here: PoWeR PCT Program