Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
Jesus Christ. I've told you what to do, he tells you what to do. Start doing it, don't act like an insecure woman. If we didn't want you here we'd tell you..we just want ou guys to post your shit in the right place..which if you seriously took 2 minutes, I wasn't bullshitting what I told you earlier..you'd have found your resource heaven for your issue
1. Play Nice. We are all here to both learn and teach. It is through this community-based approach where we can all help ourselves advance towards our goals. Entering into petty arguments not only reflects poorly on you, it reflects poorly on the community as a whole.

I read the rules, man, and there was nothing there regarding creation of topics for personal use. I'm so brain fogged that I can barely walk on the street. English is not even my main language so I'm doing a tremendous effort just to seek for help, since doctors only seem to mock me. O know CDSNUTS is sick and tired from all this finasteride shit, but man, you know what I'm going thru here. I'll post my most recent blood works tomorrow. Right now I have very high cortisol (3x over the range), high progesterone, in range low total T and in range high E. Don't know how much it will work by fixing these, but I'm guessing low dose AI is a good starting point. I never stopped exercising, but that is very hard now because my hands are weak and cold (like there is no enough blood going there) and I feel even more fogged and vision blurried. Is HRT (thyroid, cortisol, testosterone and proviron) a good way to put things in a better place quickly?

By the way, I'm very senstive to anything I take, but in a bad way. For example, tribullus seem to give me gyno issues.