User Tag List

Thread: Latest tests

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dexamethasone is a dangerous stuff, sometimes some endos use it to test adrenal function, in normal patients it causes supression of adrenals (similar to pituary reaction when adding testosterone) with people with hyperplasia it does not (as its secretion is basically out of control of pituary)... And when these dexamethasone test are carried usually people feel very ill, sometimes they faint... So, definitely you dont want to mess with that,
    as for gyno as I said earlier- your E2 is too high and thats main reason, and your hulks adrenals do play role in that (high aromatisation) also progesterone can raise prolactin that can cause bit more sensitivity and even milk execretion; only permanant solution there is surgery, really.
    In mean time you may need to control E2, maybe even prolactin- but it needs to be done with cooperation with your doctor, otherwise it can alter blood results, misguide everyone and point all research in wrong direction, so you basically end up chasing your own tail (as lot of people do).
    patience is your friend, especially now that you're on a right track.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-10-2015 at 04:49 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Dexamethasone is a dangerous stuff, sometimes some endos use it to test adrenal function, in normal patients it causes supression of adrenals (similar like when adding testosterone) with people with hyperplasia it does not (as its secretion is basically out of control of pituary)... And when these dexamethasone test are carried usually people feel very ill, sometimes they faint... So, definitely you dont want to mess with that,
    as for gyno as I said earlier- your E2 is too high and thats main reason, and your hulks adrenals do play role in that (high aromatisation) also progesterone can raise prolactin that can cause bit more sensitivity and even milk execretion; only permanant solution there is surgery, really.
    In mean time you may need to control E2, maybe even prolactin- but it needs to be done with cooperation with your doctor, otherwise it can alter blood results, misguide everyone and point all research in wrong direction, so you basically end up chasing your own tail (as lot of people do).
    patience is your friend, especially now that you're on a right track.
    Sorry, my cellphone posted the same response twice and I could not see your last post. Do you mean that adding testosterone can actually lower my adrenals output?

Well, I won't be stupid to try to reverse my gyno with drugs. Been there, done that and only ended up worse. My prolactin is actually in the lower end, which actually surprised me. Maybe that's why I still have some libido?

I get to tell you, man, I'm really scared. Those studies finding overexpressed androgen receptors in people with PFS makes me wonder... Can I have that from two pills? Could the past use os steroids helped with that? Is there a way out? I don't understand much about this receptors thing. Just want to be healthy again and enjoy the little things in life. Sometimes I think that if I ever recover life will be like being on a very potent happyness drug. Sorry about the emotional post, it's been very hard to me. Thanks for the support.