User Tag List

Hybrid View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I have not recovered from the side effects of Tamoxifen (shrinkage of penis and worsening of ED). What medication can I try to reverse this? As far as I know Tamoxifen acts as an anti-estrogen in the breast but as an estrogen in the uterus/endometrium in females. I assume that it acts as an estrogen in males testicles/penis.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keep View Post
    Unfortunately, I have not recovered from the side effects of Tamoxifen (shrinkage of penis and worsening of ED). What medication can I try to reverse this? As far as I know Tamoxifen acts as an anti-estrogen in the breast but as an estrogen in the uterus/endometrium in females. I assume that it acts as an estrogen in males testicles/penis.
    How much did you use and how long did you use it for? Also any other sides like reduced night vision? How much of a reduction? There are others out here who have used it before and can give you better advice. It will probably be a good idea to get some lab work done and follow up with that information. Taking additional meds while in the dark to your numbers isn't the best way to go about it.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-24-2015 at 05:24 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    How much did you use and how long did you use it for? Also any other sides like reduced night vision? How much of a reduction? There are others out here who have used it before and can give you better advice. It will probably be a good idea to get some lab work done and follow up with that information. Taking additional meds while in the dark to your numbers isn't the best way to go about it.
    I took 20mg for the first couple of days, then 10mg, then 5mg. I took it for about two weeks. While I was on it I had hot flushes. No other side effects. The girth of my penis was reduced and more flaccid than before (hard to explain). I did several blood tests. They don't show much difference compared to those I took before Tamoxifen (my original problem was PFS).

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I decided to take clomid 12.5mg E3D. I'm feeling good, not as good as 20mg of nolvadex But its safer and I'll have less risk of estrogen rebound. Should I take low dosage of AI while doing it? i was thinking about taking .25mg of arimidex twice a week and continue for a week without clomid and then restart.

I'm asking about the AI because I had an estrogen rebound from nolvadex and got estrogen rebound that made my nipples burn and got puffy but clomid made them less puffy. I still have a little bit of gyno But when I felt better even without SERMs (with tribulus for instance) my gyno was cleared so basically is just more fat around breast that got corrected with better T:E.

Jelisej If you read this I read that you talked about low metabolic rate. How can I know that I have improvements in this department? I mean when I get a better baseline, more energy, libido and this improvements stay with me, that would mean that I got a better metabolic rate?

Thank you. I'm following the advices Jelisef and Nate gave me and already feeling improvements. I'm grateful.