User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    It is expensive to sit on and then decant brands like Creed, Dolce, etc. These are hand made items, blended with pheromones that you cannot find elsewhere. I even have a few scents that are Rare and Discontinued. One has to consider the time spent (labor) as well into the price, and then a small profit margin as well. Plus the products have very solid feedback as to "working" for most people. It is VERY hard to find a trusted Pheromone source tbh.
    Reading this it occurs to me that I may have been unclear before - I was referring to the price of the Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances themselves as potential ingredients, not the price of your lineup.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    Reading this it occurs to me that I may have been unclear before - I was referring to the price of the Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances themselves as potential ingredients, not the price of your lineup.
    Ok ty for clarifying. Truth is all of these scents are pretty pricy. With or without pheromones.

I got a bottle of BY dolce from my gf for my bday ($500) bux. It's simply insane how much these cost, Creed included.

Thanx again everyone
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP