User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, never heard of Primeval Labs (glad I posted up, I learned something). Do you have a vendor of choice for their products? Sup3r Epi Elite by Olympus is without a doubt high dosed caps, interesting to say the least. I've thought about pulling the trigger on it multiple times, however, I think I'll never run out of epiandro as it stands, which is a good thing because it's my all time favorite. A solid state SEDDS is interesting as well. I'd like to get O.N.'s opinion on that just for kicks. Seems like every company is coming out with some kind of delivery mechanism, which I suppose is a good thing. Grape Ape, sure, let's discuss your "off the hook" PCT. I'm in a mini-PCT currently, which probably won't last long as it never seems to, which I'm fine with, especially with 3 kids. I will say Wicked RES 100 Liquid, MacaPro, and OL LJ100 has me waking up with raging boners and its only been a few days. Impressive for what's been in my system for a good length of time. Anything goes and I'm interested in your PCT of choice. Enuke65, little surprised you're getting lethargy on Icon 11, what's your dosage per day? Thanks for chiming in guys. Who's next?
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-23-2016 at 09:17 PM.