User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I've been telling the other guys in here, I have noticed great improvement after doing a 7 day juice feast. Yeah, the prep was a pain in the ass, but it was well worth it. From my experience, everything CD has posted is legit. I'm sure some things will affect people differently but the overall regimen works. I'm not 100% but have greatly improved.

Do a fast or juice feast. I did lose muscle mass, but bounced back quicker than I thought I would.

As for the MACA, I avoid it. I was taking it before my crash along with saw palmetto. Later I read that it could be a 5 ar inhibitor. CD said he took MACA and had no issues. I'm probably being overly cautious, but I have the 21 day herbal rotation that does not include it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonBalls View Post
    As I've been telling the other guys in here, I have noticed great improvement after doing a 7 day juice feast. Yeah, the prep was a pain in the ass, but it was well worth it. From my experience, everything CD has posted is legit. I'm sure some things will affect people differently but the overall regimen works. I'm not 100% but have greatly improved.

Do a fast or juice feast. I did lose muscle mass, but bounced back quicker than I thought I would.

As for the MACA, I avoid it. I was taking it before my crash along with saw palmetto. Later I read that it could be a 5 ar inhibitor. CD said he took MACA and had no issues. I'm probably being overly cautious, but I have the 21 day herbal rotation that does not include it.
    What about water fasting? and this might be a dumb question, but how exactly do you do a juice fast?
    Last edited by t14; 11-16-2016 at 10:56 PM.