Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
Something seriously wrong with folks attacking members here..I didn't say anything other than here's the interview..if you think aa world renowned Dr trying to help and actually trying to get this recognized by medical community is bad thing..you are an idiot and I question if you actually even have pfs.....won't be back here...good day.
these doctors have it all wrong and these studies have it all wrong... they are looking at it the wrong way. no sex drive, depression, no focus, brain fog, digestive issues, insomnia....all SYMPTOMS of something greater... clearly digestion and the inability to flush out toxins. you are looking at it the wrong way, just like the other hundreds of morons at those forums are, thats why theyre not recovered and dwelling in their misery. I go onto another one, im greeted in their chatbox with these dickheads talking about test levels and cortisol levels as if it makes a fraction of a difference. It means nothing. Learn to cleanse your body and that is when your body will be better, not TRT... NOT AIs.... NONE OF THAT, that is merely covering up a symptom... Don't be a pussy, stick around and fix your self....We all want you to be cured from this mess. You will get results. I have done further research as to why all CDNut's methods work and it's no coincidence. And I am already seeing progress.

cliffs;

Stop linking speculative bullshit

take cdnuts routine outline, study it, do it and stop going on those forums filled with losers