Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Well, here goes.....in the effort to put another log on the forum/some activity not related to a certain subsection.....

As is probably obvious to anyone on the board at this point, I'm an ex-PFS guy (God damn, it feels so good to say that), now just back into my normal bodybuilding routine. Looking to run a summer cycle starting next week consisting of Super 4 Andro (400 mg/day) and Super R Andro (400 mg/day) from Iron Mag Labs. Considered trying the Andro Hard TD from Muscle Gelz instead of the R Andro, but stuck to what I know (this may still change.....if FPR's log convinces me anymore than it already has). This is the first time I've ever run something other than a DHT prohormone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results I get. As of right now, going to continue the regimen I've been doing in the gym, may go down to 5 times a week as opposed to six. Currently, I only take Sunday off and it's worked just fine for me......but I can't help but think it's overtraining nonetheless.

Anyway, my break down is as follows:

Monday - Arms(Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Tuesday - Chest/Shoulders
Wednesday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Thursday - Arms (Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
Friday - Chest/Shoulders
Saturday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
Sunday - Rest, HARD.

I'm open to any suggestions to change up my routine a bit, it's getting a little stale but I haven't really looked into any certain regimens yet. There's a few that I've done in the past that I may mix up and try again. I'll post in here once I begin, plan is to start the cycle next week, as my progress goes and how I feel on it. The routine is probably the thing I would like the most input or help on, I'm always willing to change things up or try something new. Posting this a little early to get as much input as I can prior to kicking it off.

Current stats:

Height: 6'7"
Weight: 238
BF: Haven't checked in a while.....very lean at the moment though, given my lifestyle and my previous cycles of Super R Andro.
Diet, lifestyle, sleep, and all are in check......

Any advice or inputs are welcome, as always guys! Looking forward to kicking this off.
After looking at your programming, I would suggest leaving more time between workouts. Two days doesn't really seem like enough time off to fully recuperate. I typically leave four to five days between workouts to make sure I'm properly rested. Because of this, my workout cycle doesn't fit nicely inside of a week. That's completely fine though.

Sometimes I'm still sore after two or three days from the workout.

On cycle it's not going to be as much of an issue because your recovery time is going to be enhanced. Off cycle though is a different story.