Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
But if your preferences are exactly the same and you love life again? Why do you then still follow the protocol and rotate herbs everyday, don't eat carbs during the day, don't drink etc. that's impossible if you have these preferences.
I don't get it? Did you loved your life before PFS?
Because i really loved my life before that. So if I'm healed I will just do whatever I want again.

- - - Updated - - -

True true..
For how long have you following the regime and how is your recovery going? Are you almost yourself again?
I follow the protocol because it allows me to enjoy these things EVEN MORE. When you are functioning optimally with a very high baseline, you're life becomes an enjoyment just existing. I love the way it makes me feel.

What do you mean don't drink? I'm healed...I drink almost every weekend, Friday and Saturday sometimes. I can do that again if I choose because I no longer have the same PFS problems that I once did.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but it's starting to get stale. These are your choices:

Do nothing and stay how you are, or get worse over time.

Do the protocol and take some time for yourself and get rid of your issues.

That's it. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way.

But like I always say, this protocol isn't for everyone. Not everyone has what it takes and I say that from the beginning. If you can't hack it, you can't hack it. There is really no need to whine about how difficult it is anymore. Everyone here that is doing it knows that. So, either do it, or don't do it. But stop whining about it. If you feel like whining, you can go back to PH....they're very good at that over there.