User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, anyone have a good multivitamin that they recommend? I'm trying to avoid ones with zinc as I've seen they are a 5ar inhibitor.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New To The Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    Hey,

Maxout, quick question thats a bit personal.... Did you ever get the curved dick symptom to go away? Ive seen your story on the recovery section, but you said you were still dealing with that. I noticed mine is a bit curved... I wonder why it does that? And in that direction? Wonder if it has to do with the fact that I am right handed? Who knows.

Hitting the herbs tomorrow! Looking forward to starting the journey.
    I had a little natural curve to the left even before the PFS crash, so it's still there to an extent. But it's back to it was before as opposed to really curved. The main issue I had with the ole penis is that it was twisted/rotated on it's axis, almost turned around (when flaccid and somewhat when erect). That's gone however.....thankfully.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect! Thanks for the info Maxout.

Also, anyone else get this kick when you first start the herbs? I feel...good. I'm obviously not physically better but I feel like I'm trending in the right direction. Maybe its the mindset? If this stays, I can dig this.

Did anyones testicles hurt when they started getting bigger again or was that more like a gradual process?
    Last edited by Sploicers; 07-10-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect! Thanks for the info Maxout.

Also, anyone else get this kick when you first start the herbs? I feel...good. I'm obviously not physically better but I feel like I'm trending in the right direction. Maybe its the mindset? If this stays, I can dig this.

Did anyones testicles hurt when they started getting bigger again or was that more like a gradual process?
    The herbs make me feel amazing as well. Even on downswings the herbs give me a huge energy boost. I personally felt like they tapered off a bit after a few months, but if you get to where you're cycling andro, nothing will ever wane - signing on to this protocol is signing onto a big juicy kick every day, indefinitely, whether you recover or not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my advice on getting the most out of the herbs: take a shit ton. There's no reason not to. When I'm on herbs, I do 3 tablespoons of pine pollen, one month on one month off of pp tincture, daily shilajit, a daily adaptogen (changing it every week or so), and the normal rotation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you ever feel like that might crash you?

I understand that it would be hard to understand why something like that herb could do that etc.. I was thinking tribulus every other day with royal jelly filling the days in between (on top of normal herb rotation).

Also, SUPER stoked you are doing well on the R-Andro. I was worried in the beginning for ya, but you sound like you are killing it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you ever feel like that might crash you?

I understand that it would be hard to understand why something like that herb could do that etc.. I was thinking tribulus every other day with royal jelly filling the days in between (on top of normal herb rotation).

Also, SUPER stoked you are doing well on the R-Andro. I was worried in the beginning for ya, but you sound like you are killing it!
    I don't worry about that at all. I think I did in the beginning, and taking lots of herbs was definitely a gradual process of overcoming fear, but I've done this routine for months at a time and not had problems, even when I was super super delicate.

I've heard stories of people crashing from herbs like Tribulus, but to me that's like hearing that someone crashed from eating an apple - I don't understand it or relate to it, and suspect they actually crashed from something else.

Let me know how that rotation works if you decide to do it. I've also been wanting to find a way to do Tribulus more often than once every 21 days lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Maxout did trib every day.

What's your favorite herb?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Maxout did trib every day.

What's your favorite herb?
    Pine pollen powder is by far the best one. Tongkat and Trib are also powerful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Been on the herbs for a little.

I feel really good recently. Sexually I would even say I've come back 20-25%. I can get erections without stimulation (takes a crap ton of concentration and the erections arent 100% [more like 60]) but thats better than the 0% about a week ago. I feel more focused and can work more.

Also, I remember the past few months the 50 lb weights would feel REALLY heavy. I chalked that up to me letting up on my regime but now I dont know... I curled 50 lbs free weights yesterday during arm day and pushed out a solid rep of 12. In good form. I would not have been able to do that before today...

On another note, my MW seems to be on vacation. They have been missing recently even tho i feel way better sexually... Anyone have insight on this? I hear sometimes they leave and come back?

Also, I'm getting mild ball ache again... is that them coming back online? They dont seem to have shrunk (in fact they seem a little bigger recently). Thoughts?