Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
thx for your input my man, its much appreciated. yes i have gut issues, mainly constipation and i have a plethora of food allergies; i am literally allergic to every kind of complex carb, i break down in hives and i get bad lethargy/brainfog/irritation from it aswell as all the skin rashes. im just on very low carbs atm + high fat/high protein, i feel my best on that diet tbh and skin irritation is at a minimum
I deal with this same thing, I've always been prone to carbs giving me a sugar crash and making me feel lazy, but now after PFS, I'm straight up hypoglycemic. If I eat a lot of shitty carbs, it will absolutely take hours out of my day where I can barely function properly. It's pretty unreal, and I'd say, if your body isn't into it, then don't put it in your body. I have also battled eczema, which has been especially bad in the last few years, mainly on my scalp, which has almost completely subsided after ceasing my carb intake.

I can eat small amounts and be fine, but it seems that my adrenal glands are shot, which would explain the issues with handling stress (cortisol,) carbs (blood sugar) and a plethora of other secondary issues involving the HPA axis that is most likely not in a good place in people like you and me. Fun fact, HPA-axis also has a lot of sexual components that would explain low-libido and ED when compromised- though I don't believe this is the only cause of our sexual symptoms.

stay away from carbs until you are recovered. in fact, stay away from binge-eating all together, you should see massive progress if you're anything like me.