User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youll think about it?...expensive proposition...!?!?

This is your fucking manhood ffs and your life, quite frankly if i had to eat dog shit every day for a year i fucking would if it meant id recover. Cd is recovered and this is the protocol, its not rocket science, its clearly laid out, herb cycling...21days...21 of the listed herbs...on the WEBSITE! Have you read it???, why are you here if your doing it half assed???? Your 'recovery' will be half assed!

Im a long time lurker and finally began the protocol, and im seeing results. Should have started months ago but was in denial for a long time.

Cheers

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to eat dog shit every day for a year and you don't need to cycle 21 fucking herbs. Ask cd if he did this during his recovery. He will most likely say no. Neither did English. Heck, chi didn't take ANY fucking t-boosting herbs. There was nothing half ass about my recovery efforts. It took a lot of dedication and sweat. Don't mistake me for some ninny over at PropeciaHelp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Youll think about it?...expensive proposition...!?!?

This is your fucking manhood ffs and your life, quite frankly if i had to eat dog shit every day for a year i fucking would if it meant id recover. Cd is recovered and this is the protocol, its not rocket science, its clearly laid out, herb cycling...21days...21 of the listed herbs...on the WEBSITE! Have you read it???, why are you here if your doing it half assed???? Your 'recovery' will be half assed!

Im a long time lurker and finally began the protocol, and im seeing results. Should have started months ago but was in denial for a long time.

Cheers
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-24-2017 at 08:16 AM.