Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
As dumb as it sounds, I learned a lot from that vid. Apparently, we were forced to do them incorrectly in middle and high school.
I would always let my elbows come inward, putting biceps in the equation. That is where the problem lies. I just did a few of them using the method in the video and I can really feel it.

Gotta spread reps before I can give them to you again burly.
high school was a while ago tho dude? considering you are advanced enough to be running a test/tren/deca cycle anyday now, one would think your training would have evolved from phys ed class
the trainers in most gyms dont even instruct good technique, let alone a hs teacher to teens

also if you feel your knowledge of back training is lacking, i wouldnt stop at a clip of scooby doo there.....ESPECIALLY if you are gonna run that cycle, or else youll piss away your time.....id be looking more at bb'ing specific routines beyond just the pull up, or else dont bother running gear and wasting the strength/endurance/aggression it gives.....a john meadows back assault is more suited for someone on cycle looking to develop a greater back.....not researching pull ups

sorry if im an ass, but test, tren, dbol (oral deca), they push you to push your body, so one would be consumed with killing their back with rep after rep after exercise.........and the concern over elbows in or out shouldnt even be a factor anymore at this stage in the game

you said you wanna be massive in your log, but only now figuring out rows are good for the lats? and the worse was after those movements were suggested by everyone, you still asked to provide a vid as opposed to at least getting that done on your own

you made a post few days ago about something, sorry forgot, foggy right now, and man i read it and said fuck a)i didnt know that thanks b)damn this guy knows his shit................so cmon man .......... tbh fk googling shit, bug rodja, the guy is all about power and basic compound moves.....hed design a simple but very effective back routine for you no doubt, and youd see results inside the 12wks