User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    The improvements I've had sexually were made months ago and include thickening of semen, increase in semen volume, erection strength increase, sensitivity issues gone, testicular atrophy gone, size of phallus returns to normal, etc... Libido is actually a bit down while on this cycle. Also, in case I didn't mention it before. I don't have that morning exhaustion anymore when getting out of bed. I have a bit more spunk in my step in the mornings. When diet, exercise, and sleep are on point I started to see striations in the musculature that I haven't seen prior to taking this poisonous filth Propecia. I recommend a little caffeine with the cycle to drive up metabolism.
    About the sexual improvements you are talking about, they all came from diet, herbs, sleep and excercise or there was a particular thing that helped the most in your case?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no one particular thing that helped the most. The recovery plan is like a machine and the elements of the plan (diet, herbs, sleep, and exercise) each perform a very vital part in the functioning of the machine. Without one particular part, the whole machine ceases to function.

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    About the sexual improvements you are talking about, they all came from diet, herbs, sleep and excercise or there was a particular thing that helped the most in your case?