User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was getting elevated heart rate and shortness of breath constantly post-crash. Eating and even the slightest bit of exercise made it worse. My cortisol was tested high, and my anxiety was through the roof.

The rapid heart beat has calmed down a lot the past two months, but I'm taking it real slow with the exercise, keeping my meals relatively small and taking herbs to help with the anxiety/high cortisol.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I was getting elevated heart rate and shortness of breath constantly post-crash. Eating and even the slightest bit of exercise made it worse. My cortisol was tested high, and my anxiety was through the roof.

The rapid heart beat has calmed down a lot the past two months, but I'm taking it real slow with the exercise, keeping my meals relatively small and taking herbs to help with the anxiety/high cortisol.
    This is super annoying. I also have broken sleep pattern. Which makes me so hard to recover from training now. I am frustrated becasue I know exercise is very crutial part in our recovery. I got my cortisol tested from blood, it came back in normal range, actually a little low(range 13-26 i got 16). But I heard saliva test is more acurate for cortisol?

How long have you been off the drug now? Also what herbs are you taking to help this symptoms.

I have got tongka ali/pine pollen powder/tribulus/he shou wu so far. I need more for rotation i guess. I am doing a full week juice feast this week, should I stop all herbs/ supplement now