Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
i bought a scale it turns out i was only taking 3-4grams, not that much at all tbh because i have been taking 2grams a day these prior weeks . i have another friend who has been taking this pinepollen from same source he has been feeling pain in his lymphnodes by his vtaper as have i.

symptoms since taking this pinepollen which is 3-4grams a day for the course of 4 days are:
kidney pain
body anxiety
stiffness/tension in neck
shortness of breath
accelerated heart rate
night sweats
nightmares
loss of apetite
extremely blotchy face rash/hives/itchy eyes
increased brainfog/apathy
also had terrible light sleep from it, woke up as if i never slept
pain in my dick
twitches in pelvic floor or perhaps prostate
lymphnode pain by leftside of vtaper and left armpit

i contacted supplier its the same as lost empires has, he assured me its pure and has not been contaminated. on his website he has photos of his laboratory where they extract it and whatnot.

i was getting these symptoms before i even figured attributed it to pinepollen so i hope no one thinks im just being dramatic.

and yes bizzbee is correct, i take a lot of what cdnuts says to heart and i honestly follow his opinion before a dr's.

so what i think is, this is an allergic reaction or intolerance for this stuff. what ill take a break until this residual body anxiety has subsided (almost gone) and ill resume to my old pinepollen that did me wonders
Yikes! I actually just noticed a swollen lymph node in my groin 2 days ago. Would be a shame if I had to stop using PP