User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Absolutely, it's the bottle of wine and cheating on your diet. Alcohol is a major hormonal and neurosteroid modulator.

You do realize that cheat days for a gluten free diet are a waste of time in general?
    i didnt know that bro, ill quit those stay on course but do you have any recommendations for me whilst im down in my slump? should i take any additional herbs or take pinepollen some more or wait it out? i feel like ive been setback for a year and its been a week since this occurrence and not much improvement

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    i didnt know that bro, ill quit those stay on course but do you have any recommendations for me whilst im down in my slump? should i take any additional herbs or take pinepollen some more or wait it out? i feel like ive been setback for a year and its been a week since this occurrence and not much improvement
    It's been one week. Absolutely give it more time and do not take anything to try to fix it.

You watch yourself over the next few weeks improve to a higher baseline than what you were. But you have to give it time.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    How did you not know that? It's all over the regimen that ANY intoxicants of any kind, ESPECIALLY alcohol need to be avoided?

You need to do EXACTLY what is outlined.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"