User Tag List

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is why the mental aspect is so important when doing this regimen. You need to KNOW, that you will change and heal given the proper amount of time. This is where so many guys fall short. They don't see results immediately and they start to question themselves. Many times, depending on the guy, he may go months with very little change, and then all of a sudden he will have a massive up swing with a permanent increase in baseline.

Just because you can't feel anything happening, doesn't mean nothing is happening. There are things going on "behind the scenes" ALL THE TIME as long as you continue doing what is outlined. I talk to so many guys that have almost given in, and then right at the moment when they felt the weakest, BOOM...upswing. Permanent upswing. This was the case with myself as well. This is how it works. It takes time for things that are working on the molecular level to manifest themselves as changes that you can see and feel. It takes time for things to go from the microscopic, to the present visual field. It has to work it's way up the ladder, so to speak.

This is why I try to get guys to practice presence with the use of breathing exercises and meditation. You NEED to get out of your head and just let things be the way they are. You have to know that doing all you can do is going to indefinitely create the outcome you desire. This is fact.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-12-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"