I don't give a hoot if that's what you want to do. I just want to be sure all my time, money, and effort is rewarded with a full recovery by following this protocol. And when everything IS dialed I have seen that it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
I've been nothing but transparent from the beginning.

What do you mean by financial interest backing my website?

If you mean am I eventually going to be making money from my website, then the answer is yes, of course.

That doesn't make the information any less valuable especially seeing as I've been recommending all of this stuff for the past seven or eight years before I even had the idea to start a website.

Anyone who has the time or wherewithal can go back and track my activity from the very beginning until now and see that.

If I can make money doing what I love doing then by all means I'm going to try and do that.

As it stands now though I put way more time and effort into helping people than I am compensated for, that's a fact.

Eventually I would love for my full-time job to be running my website. That's the game plan over the next couple of years.

And honestly biz, what difference would it make to you? The information contained here changes guys lives. It was developed over many many years of brutal trial and error of which I had no blueprint to follow.

The protocol works that's all anybody should be concerned with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk